Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S sightings in Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let's stay within the topic, shall we ?

I saw this metallic blue Model S on 404 southbound this am. very eye catching, not quite Colbalt blue nor light blue, I will describe it as royal blue.
Is it a wrap ? Let me know where you get it done, I'd like mine in metallic sage green, red is not my colour anyway.

For the first time, I saw two Tesla Model S (three if include mine) within a few minutes while driving around Georgetown, ON (Mountainview Rd) on Thursday morning. One was red (@mibaro2). The other was blue.

Great to see!

David

Yup..first time I have seen 2 model S that close in Georgetown. I was so surprised to see David's that I didn't get a chance to wave/flash my lights at him.
The other blue one might be @BSD . (see picture in post 115 here).

Hopefully this sighting will become more common with people in Georgetown buying Teslas.

Saw a pearl white Tesla S in the parking lot at Eglington and Spectrum Way in Mississauga. I think the license plate was GVAC 346 (didn't get a pic).
Figure the owner was at Timmy's, or the Irish Pub. (Was parked as far away from Timmy's as possible...which is what I normally do when going to Tim's).

At the Chiro today. Look what pulled in 2 spots over.
Awesome

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 526
Saw my first brown model S at 11:40 a.m. today at the corner of Eglington and Satellite.
I didn't think brown would look that good ! :smile: Nice looking car.
I seem to have good luck spotting Teslas on Eglington between Dixie and Satellite. Lots of office buildings in that stretch.

If you zoom way in you can see the diffuser. This car looked to have obeche wood gloss and a beige interior. Is that an unusual combo?
Also no spoiler and no badges on the back, although it did have the aftermarket console.
i tried talking to the owner but he didn't seem very interested. Maybe he was ticked that he wasn't that exclusive anymore!

Also no spoiler and no badges on the back
No 60/85/P85 (well not the 60 for Sig) badge was "almost everyone" early on. Eventually they offered the 60/85/P85 badging after-the-fact for those of us that didn't get them at delivery. Some owners have chosen to "pass" (for a variety of reasons).

As for the "Model S" badging, I'm not aware of any cars being delivered without them but when getting the car wrapped they have to be removed and (in some cases) the places that do the wrapping recommend getting new emblems. For example, my car was emblemless for a month or two after I got it wrapped because Tesla didn't have any badging available for me.

Also, spoilers were absent from some vehicles at delivery but, again, that was addressed long ago I thought. Perhaps the one on the right wasn't Perf?

Also, spoilers were absent from some vehicles at delivery but, again, that was addressed long ago I thought. Perhaps the one on the right wasn't Perf?

Yes, spoilers were in limited supply at first. I got my car in December but the spoiler wasn't installed until well into the summer.

Spoilers were a feature of the Performance version, but they were also optional - you could choose whether you wanted it or not. So you can't go by the spoiler.