Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S "Team October"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
October here as well. Minneapolis delivery. Blue/cream 19s. RN1153. Coming out of an RS6, and very excited. Been watching videos, and cannot wait. Having a hard time not switching to a plaid to get it sooner, but cannot justify the $45k difference.
I'm in Minneapolis as well! 7/6 order of a MSLR. White ext/Black int, 19s, RN11526, no FSD. First EV for me and I'm stoked. October ETA for me, and my birthday is October 12th... One can hope!

Reactions: Jabbahop
Though I started the thread but forgot to mention that I ordered on 7/12 and it initially said Sep-Oct but changed it to Aug 4 - Aug 18 delivery which got me excited. Then it changed it to October.

you think someone else got priority on my config after I got matched?

Some what. Especially after experiencing them. But would be happy with 19s or 21s. Do not think they are worth $4500 though.

What I am more sorry about is not taking a black / black / 21 that was offered at EoQ.
Ooof, that's rough. I don't think they're worth $4500, and I'd rather my included wheels turn into my winter tire wheels. Stupid Minnesota :p I'll buy some nice wheels for the summer next year.

Reactions: cwanja
I ordered 7/6. Where are you guys seeing October? I go on my account and I am not seeing any delivery info or month. THanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-23 080015.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-23 080015.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 70