Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Ultra Red Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did any of you who ordered in the last week submit a request for a trade-in via the app? If so, did you get a response yet? I was told "please allow 48-72 hours for the trade team to review your information." I ordered and submitted the request on Friday so I wasn't expecting a response yet, just wondering how long it's taking for others.
See my post above, #73

See my post above, #73
Thanks, missed that earlier. I did request a trade-in estimate via Tesla's website before ordering and was given a range of $45.3 - 50.2k, which is actually much better than any other service I tried, so I hope the actual quote is in that range. When I submitted the trade-in request via the app, I think it gave me an estimate of around $47.5k, so in the middle of the range. My car is a 2018 S100D with FSD and 26.2k miles.

Reactions: Macbest
Thanks, missed that earlier. I did request a trade-in estimate via Tesla's website before ordering and was given a range of $45.3 - 50.2k, which is actually much better than any other service I tried, so I hope the actual quote is in that range. When I submitted the trade-in request via the app, I think it gave me an estimate of around $47.5k, so in the middle of the range. My car is a 2018 S100D with FSD and 26.2k miles.
does the 47.5 include the 5k for free unlimited supercharging bonus? I also have a 2018 S100D with FSD but it has 63k miles

I wasn’t aware of any trade-in promotion in effect this month. I know there was one that expired in February. Do you have a link for the new promotion?
It’s based on vin, when you submit your trade in you get an email with the following:

Attachments

• 04C42A85-3FA5-4FFB-92F9-5A18BAAFCC03.jpeg
    04C42A85-3FA5-4FFB-92F9-5A18BAAFCC03.jpeg
    379.2 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: BlueMoon1217
I wasn’t aware of any trade-in promotion in effect this month. I know there was one that expired in February. Do you have a link for the new promotion?