Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Ultra Red Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have there been any deliveries of ultra red without the new cameras? Seems like the phoenix radar is still a big unknown but it would be nice to know if all the ultra red coming off the line has the new camera sensors and glass roof.
My MSP Ultra Red, build date 3/23/23 Does have new cameras & New roof glass. Still have now idea how to determine if it has PHX Radar? Would be nice to know.

My MSP Ultra Red, build date 3/23/23 Does have new cameras & New roof glass. Still have now idea how to determine if it has PHX Radar? Would be nice to know.
There's so much speculation, unless we rip the bumpers off ourselves, I don't know what to believe. There are threads that people claim they are disconnecting them before delivery all the way to they are showing in software so I don't know what to believe on that front.

IMG_2503.jpeg
IMG_0573.jpeg

Just took delivery today! Car looks and drives great!

View attachment 926933View attachment 926934
Just took delivery today! Car looks and drives great!
This is exactly like mine. Took delivery yesterday. Dropped it off at the shop this morning for ceramic and tinting. Now I have to wait 3-4 more days...

Such a pretty color. Everyone at the shop couldn't get over how nice it is. Also, it seems like the paint quality is better. They are having to do very little paint correction. They were surprised.

Reactions: BlueMoon1217
This is exactly like mine. Took delivery yesterday. Dropped it off at the shop this morning for ceramic and tinting. Now I have to wait 3-4 more days...

Such a pretty color. Everyone at the shop couldn't get over how nice it is. Also, it seems like the paint quality is better. They are having to do very little paint correction. They were surprised.
Yes I agree. I’m doing ceramic, paint correction, and ppf next week

Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean with "ceramic"?
Basic description pulled from the web bellow

Ceramic paint coating
A ceramic paint coating not only offers rock-hard paint protection but hydrophobic/water-repellent properties as well. This transparent layer of armor resists UV rays, repels road grime, and prevents scratches, chemicals, extreme heat, and swirl marks from eating into your car's paintwork.

Reactions: HAJM
I have a question for this group. My recently delivered MS LR with the new ultra red. I am in the process of getting the brake calipers painted. I wanted the new color but Tesla, while supplying a color code (PR01), this is so new, that no one has this color yet. My goal was not to have the old multi color red on the brake calipers as on the Plaid has. So the shop has asked for another car with a similar paint color as the new ultra red. I have heard others mention other cars with a similar red that we could then research to use that color. I don’t want to wait the one plus month (car is shop now) to have it released by others. Any thoughts?

I have a question for this group. My recently delivered MS LR with the new ultra red. I am in the process of getting the brake calipers painted. I wanted the new color but Tesla, while supplying a color code (PR01), this is so new, that no one has this color yet. My goal was not to have the old multi color red on the brake calipers as on the Plaid has. So the shop has asked for another car with a similar paint color as the new ultra red. I have heard others mention other cars with a similar red that we could then research to use that color. I don’t want to wait the one plus month (car is shop now) to have it released by others. Any thoughts?
The only one close that I know of is the Mazda Red. Not sure what Mazda calls it. I am sure someone else on here knows.

The only one close that I know of is the Mazda Red. Not sure what Mazda calls it. I am sure someone else on here knows.
my exact idea. I already bought gloss carbon fiber wing. Gonna get my Tesla Model S brakes painted Mazda Soul Crystal Red - Paint code is 46V unlike the Soul Red the Soul Crystal Red has a metallic sparkle in base similar to the ultra red in my opinion. I am sure the experts on here will have other options.