Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S YouTube Subscriptions/Videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cnasty

Jun 20, 2016
Dallas
I have my S on order and like many have been sucking in information from this forum, videos, reading blogs, and almost anywhere I can about my upcoming vehicle.

I love YouTube and have subscribed to some quality channels such as Bjorn, Kman, Tesla Evangelist, etc but I want more!!!

What is your go to YouTube subscription for everything Tesla/Model S related or videos that you found very beneficial as a new owner?

Reactions: Chopr147
You've got them pretty much covered, @Cnasty. Those are the same channels I obsessively watched until I got my car (and decided to create my own channel).

Also, be sure to check out blogs like Electrek and Tesalrati too.

What's your channel? I will shoot you a subscription as I always enjoy the smaller channels and more detailed info from real world every day drivers.

I feel ya pain :) My S is also on order and I feel like I already sucked up all the info available. I recently bought a smart tv for the bedroom so now instead of watching shows I go to Youtube and scower for any new videos Tesla related :)

I have my S on order and like many have been sucking in information from this forum, videos, reading blogs, and almost anywhere I can about my upcoming vehicle.

I love YouTube and have subscribed to some quality channels such as Bjorn, Kman, Tesla Evangelist, etc but I want more!!!

What is your go to YouTube subscription for everything Tesla/Model S related or videos that you found very beneficial as a new owner?
I think you've got a lot of good ones covered including a few additional ones mentioned by others.
+1 to FullyCharged and also the Talking Telsa podcast

not sure if you have this one already, but there's a YT channel by "InternetDude" that's all-Tesla related. Also, I mentioned them in another thread replying to you, but blackboxmycar has a YT channel if you want to learn more about dashcams. finally, this one's not all-Tesla related but How It's Made Dream Cars has one episode on how they make the Model S - if you haven't seen it, a fun thing to watch while you're waiting to get your car to be built

Reactions: Cnasty
I think you've got a lot of good ones covered including a few additional ones mentioned by others.
+1 to FullyCharged and also the Talking Telsa podcast

not sure if you have this one already, but there's a YT channel by "InternetDude" that's all-Tesla related. Also, I mentioned them in another thread replying to you, but blackboxmycar has a YT channel if you want to learn more about dashcams. finally, this one's not all-Tesla related but How It's Made Dream Cars has one episode on how they make the Model S - if you haven't seen it, a fun thing to watch while you're waiting to get your car to be built

Greats stuff here and thank you for the additions

I watch most of the above but also Michael Subasic, he's got a MS and his wife just picked up her MX recently,
more daily life blogging but lots of Tesla stuff.

What's happened with News From The Frunk? Barely any updates in recent months.

There's aren't recurring youtube channels, but a couple of fun Tesla related things to watch:

Tesla Motors Megafactories:
Bloomberg Risk Takers: Elon Musk:

Quote from that documentary:

Reporter: "On a scale of 1 to 10, how sexy will I be if I buy this car?"
EM: "I don't know....11" :)