Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model x 75d warning lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had this happened twice in the last month (happening as we speak) and all alerts have gone off and Car is disabled and requires a tow. I am having Uber pick me up from the side of the highway! Last time I was able to
make it home and then arrange for a tow.

Has any one run into this where all sorts of warning signs/lights have come up. Car is dead (even though charged) and soft reset won’t do anything. The only thing we’ve done in the last month is install a blackvue dashcam. Can that cause it? On my last visit to SC, they said they couldn’t find anything and simply did a software re-install as they thought it was a bad update. I was skeptical then and am certainly concerned about the safety of my family driving the car now. We’ve even had the car completely go dark and we couldn’t unlock the car for about two hours (even tesla remote support couldn’t) last week.

I am not bashing down on Tesla but trying to isolate the issue. Your help is greatly appreciated!

upload_2018-5-12_0-2-9.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: cwerdna
Had this happened to me while using the supercharger.

Jan 2018, turned off and then turned back on. Probably didn't appear again until May, last week while at a supercharger / service center. This time I couldn't restart it. Late at night I had to uber home.

They didn't tell me what was wrong yet, but they had to order a part that takes about 2 days to arrive.

Hope they can fix your car. But it's not an isolated incident.