Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X deliveries for September and beyond

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why not full credit? What changes in 2024? I thought it becomes a POS credit vs tax refund, with same $80k price limit. It looks like income limits stay the same also, $300k for married filing jointly.
I think there is some clause in the tax credit regarding a % of battery made in US etc... It's complicated, I think there is thread talking about it. I am crossing my fingers that the full tax credit is there. 🤞🤞🤞

Ordered: 10/28 MX Stealth Grey | Tax Edition | Unlimited Supercharging Transfer
EDD: Nov/Dec
EDD2: Dec/Jan
EDD3: Jan/Feb

I messaged the sales rep regarding the unlimited supercharging transfer potential honoring in 2024 delivery - so far they don't have any news update.

Ordered: 10/28 MX Stealth Grey | Tax Edition | Unlimited Supercharging Transfer
EDD: Nov/Dec
EDD2: Dec/Jan
EDD3: Jan/Feb

I messaged the sales rep regarding the unlimited supercharging transfer potential honoring in 2024 delivery - so far they don't have any news update.
I wouldn’t expect them to know. The goal is push deliveries for 4Q23. If they let the public know the FUSC transfer is extended, those 4Q deliveries would become 1Q.
I’m hoping it’ll be extended, even if they don’t let us know until later on.

Order date: 10/20
Build: MXP/Ultra red/Semen White/Supercharging Transfer
Original EDD (10/20): Nov/December
EDD 2 (10/29): December 14/ Early January 2024
EDD 3 (10/30): December 20 - February 14

VIN: No
Similar EDD. Also in SoCal and need supercharging transfer. Did you SA tell you anything about what happened if you can’t take delivery by EOY?

Order date: 10/22 (placed in Tesla showroom and signed transfer paperwork per their request while there)

Build: MXP/Blue/White/Supercharging transfer
Original EDD: November/December
EDD 1 (10/31): December 30 - February 24

Traded text messages with the person at Tesla who helped me put in the order. They had no idea what Tesla will do if I do not receive my new X by the end of December. All they said was they would ask their manager and that was two days ago. I may go into the store next week and see if I can talk to somebody.

Order date: 10/22 (placed in Tesla showroom and signed transfer paperwork per their request while there)

Build: MXP/Blue/White/Supercharging transfer
Original EDD: November/December
EDD 1 (10/31): December 30 - February 24

Traded text messages with the person at Tesla who helped me put in the order. They had no idea what Tesla will do if I do not receive my new X by the end of December. All they said was they would ask their manager and that was two days ago. I may go into the store next week and see if I can talk to somebody.
What is really crazy is when you go to the Tesla web site right now they are still saying EDD on a Plaid is Dec 2023 - Jan 2024. While all of us seem to being pushed out to Jan - Feb. when we were given an original EDD of Nov - Dec.

I am not a fan of the games Tesla is playing, there is no reason for them not to disclose what the Federal tax credit will be for 2024, they have all the information they need! My respect for the company and the man running it has waned over the past years, but I do like the cars they make (and my current 2016 Model S), and the competition is not there yet...

Getting closer...still no VIN

Order date: 9/5
Build: MXLR | Stealth Grey | 20" | Black Int | No FSD Transfer | Tax Credit eligibility build
Original EDD: Sept/Oct
EDD 2: Oct/Nov
EDD 3: 10/11-11/22
EDD 4: 10/11-11/15
EDD 5: 10/25-11/29
EDD 6: 10/30-11/20
EDD 7: 10/31-11/20
EDD 8: 11/1-11/20
EDD 9: 11/2-11/20
EDD 10: 11/3-11/19
VIN: No

Reactions: Masakakyo