Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Emergency Response Guide

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks!

I thought about doing a screen capture but I always forget which keys it is on the laptop. Much easier to do on an iDevice! haha! ;-)
Depending on what laptop you have, you should see "PrntScrn" or "Print Screen" on one of the top keys, usually on the right. On a Dell it's the "End" key and "PrntScrn" is in blue text below that. But to make that work as Screen Capture, you have to hit the Blue FN (Function) button with it. That should be on the lower left. I checked a Lenovo laptop and it's in the same place but it's a dedicated Print Screen button. If this is one of them fancy Mac Books, then I have no idea. I'm a Windows/Android guy...

- - - Updated - - -

So, I guess this is what would be needed to add better cooling to the Model S jump seats. At least they got around to addressing the issue.
Yeah, my kids practically got heat prostration just doing a Summer test drive in the Model S. The Tesla rep said it was because the car was in range mode. Found out later it is a known issue. Very happy to see rear passenger comfort is more of a priority on the X.

Depending on what laptop you have, you should see "PrntScrn" or "Print Screen" on one of the top keys, usually on the right. On a Dell it's the "End" key and "PrntScrn" is in blue text below that. But to make that work as Screen Capture, you have to hit the Blue FN (Function) button with it. That should be on the lower left. I checked a Lenovo laptop and it's in the same place but it's a dedicated Print Screen button. If this is one of them fancy Mac Books, then I have no idea. I'm a Windows/Android guy...
Yeah, it's one of them fancy MacBooks and it's some combination of keys like command+shift+3. ;-)