Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X, error message "Plan your next charge"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2022 MXP has a window constantly popping up in the middle of the display screen with the following text.

"Plan your next charge"

"You are almost too far from known charging locations."

Does anyone know what is going on? And/or how to turn it off? I keep canceling but it pops ups again. I also have closed the window with the "x"...no joy. I'm to the point there is no pleasure driving the vehicle with the window like that constantly and randomly popping up.
I have the same on my M3! Started with my last computer update I think. I live on Kauai and the closest Tesla charger is 100 miles away around Honolulu. No Tesla charger on this island. As my battery depletes, the message comes up more and more frequently! Help!!
Super distracting.

Reactions: gillfoto
I have the same on my M3! Started with my last computer update I think. I live on Kauai and the closest Tesla charger is 100 miles away around Honolulu. No Tesla charger on this island. As my battery depletes, the message comes up more and more frequently! Help!!
Super distracting.
I have a question do you charge at home? It turns out we do, our first model Y got the Tesla Wall Charger at 50 amp (no dialogue box shows on screen), my Model Y gets the 13 amp charge direct from house (frequent dialogue box shows on screen!!). I'll communicate with Tesla on this point.

2023.12.1 problem fixed!

Super distracting.
@KauaiGlenn , did you see Anax post above? Are you on that firmware?

Reactions: gillfoto
Super distracting.
You need to install a Supercharger or Destination charger at your home. Problem solved for you and everyone else on this island!

• Funny
Reactions: anax and byeLT4