Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Holiday Show Easter Egg Video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spotted this a couple of days ago when 2.50.15 came across. Unfortunately, my X was in for annual service! :( Couldn't mess with it until today.

Turns out it is broken in 2.50.15 anyway (code "holiday") and only goes up to the point where the front doors start to open and crashes... this is what happened in @fiksegts first video. Tesla fixed it in 2.50.114, new code "modelxmas" added.

Merry Model Xmas! (Tesla Model X Holiday Easter Egg)

I wondered the same. I heard some creaks. They were drowned by the cheers of my kids and my father! I think they would be less excited if Santa's sleigh had landed in our driveway.
I tried it out at a school that was closed for the day (wanted an open area). A family was walking by with their kids going to the playground - they ran over to see the show. Their parents had seen the video of the MX Easter egg earlier that day and couldn't believe they stumbled upon one in person. Kids absolutely love it!

I tried it out at a school that was closed for the day (wanted an open area). A family was walking by with their kids going to the playground - they ran over to see the show. Their parents had seen the video of the MX Easter egg earlier that day and couldn't believe they stumbled upon one in person. Kids absolutely love it!
so i bet Tesla just got another sale because of you?

Reactions: Finder
Getting very frustrated. Did exactly as told, Tess rolls down the windows, turns on the running lights, then nothing. And the screen in the car shows the "It was all a dream." But no show. And I've tried it in two different open locations. Nothing!

Did you press the lock button on the fob once all doors were closed?

Getting very frustrated. Did exactly as told, Tess rolls down the windows, turns on the running lights, then nothing. And the screen in the car shows the "It was all a dream." But no show. And I've tried it in two different open locations. Nothing!

Make sure there is LOTS of room all around the vehicle. If the parking sensors detect any obstructions the show will not begin.

Just did ours, typed in modelxmas and stood back and hit the top of the key fob once. The windows rolled down and the music started, my wife and I were laughing while it was flapping the FWD. to much fun!

Make sure there is LOTS of room all around the vehicle. If the parking sensors detect any obstructions the show will not begin.
Tried it first in my driveway which has about 6-8', not counting the curb. Second time was in the center of a cul-de-sac with at least 12+' on all sides. Not sure if where I stand counts in the dimensions.