Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Austin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TexasEV

Jun 5, 2013
Austin, TX
I just spotted what may be the first Model X in Texas while driving in the Northwest Hills neighborhood of Austin. It was a grey P90D. I followed it, hoping to convince the owner when it arrived home that I wasn't crazy but just wanted to see the Model X, but I had to give up my pursuit when it turned into a gated property.

Might be.
There were also at least two Model X in Dallas in tents behind a gate in an adjacent parking lot to the Dallas Service Center last Friday (Dec. 18).

A Sig Red one for Santa, and a Pearl White one for Mrs. Claus.
Jay sent me a tiny photo of the white one in the Service Bay.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I saw the Sig Red X in Dallas tonight driving around in Highland Park... Delivery must have taken place this week after you saw it at the SC on the 18th. I thought it would be a lot longer until I saw one on the streets in Texas!

Last edited:
I saw the pearl white one being unwrapped at the Dallas SC on Monday the 14th when I was taking delivery on my MS. They said it was serial #8 and was destined for a customer in Oklahoma. They also asked to keep it quiet for a while so I honored their request.