TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model X in Austin

Discussion in 'Texas' started by TexasEV, Dec 23, 2015.

1. TexasEV

TexasEV Active Member

I just spotted what may be the first Model X in Texas while driving in the Northwest Hills neighborhood of Austin. It was a grey P90D. I followed it, hoping to convince the owner when it arrived home that I wasn't crazy but just wanted to see the Model X, but I had to give up my pursuit when it turned into a gated property.

2. purplewalt

purplewalt Active Member

Might be.
    There were also at least two Model X in Dallas in tents behind a gate in an adjacent parking lot to the Dallas Service Center last Friday (Dec. 18).

A Sig Red one for Santa, and a Pearl White one for Mrs. Claus.
    Jay sent me a tiny photo of the white one in the Service Bay.

Merry Christmas everyone!

3. alphabravo

alphabravo Member

#3 alphabravo, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    I saw the Sig Red X in Dallas tonight driving around in Highland Park... Delivery must have taken place this week after you saw it at the SC on the 18th. I thought it would be a lot longer until I saw one on the streets in Texas!

4. 7racer

7racer Member

Damn! I thought I was to be one of the first to get it....anyone see a black one there?

5. brkaus

brkaus Member

Saw the Gray X P90D on Monday 12/28 in Austin On 360. We were on our way to test drive a model S 90D :)

6. TMC Bubba

TMC Bubba Member

I saw the pearl white one being unwrapped at the Dallas SC on Monday the 14th when I was taking delivery on my MS. They said it was serial #8 and was destined for a customer in Oklahoma. They also asked to keep it quiet for a while so I honored their request.