Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X inventory non Premium but some features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I received my Inventory MX non premium. A few minor issues. So far, I am very happy.

Interestingly, although non premium, it has the Hepa filtration. Also it is a 90D but has a retractable spoiler. Not sure if these are common findings

The active spoiler and Hepa were normal back in April? When the first 90D models were built due to production streamlining. However I thought all the active spoilers were already changed to fixed ones in newer models.

Being an inventory model, mine is probably an earlier production which, I guess, explains the hepa and active spoiler. Vin ends in 2880. Not sure where that lands it in production.

Fit and finish pretty good. One tiny scratch on fronk and possible tiny scratch in interior wood. Some noise issues when passenger middle seat moves into 3rd row access mode. Some noise when air suspension rises (they replaced part of air suspension pre delivery). Service will look at issues, but very happy with car. (For first 3 days so far)

I went inventory to save some money, and get car sooner. My old MS was about to break 50k and I wanted to trade in before buying extended warranty.

Reactions: ModelX