Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X moving to stores

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a source telling me of a Model X getting detailed in West Chester, possibly for a move to a local Tesla Store. King of Prussia is the closest store. Will they roll out Model Xs in the stores first to try and help generate reservations?

I have a source telling me of a Model X getting detailed in West Chester, possibly for a move to a local Tesla Store. King of Prussia is the closest store. Will they roll out Model Xs in the stores first to try and help generate reservations?
It's most likely one of the two prototypes that they have shown in a number of stores over the past year. They sometimes have them for store openings, sometimes seemingly "randomly".

It is more likely destined to be displayed in Devon, PA store. To my knowledge the SC in Devon is open for few weeks, but the store did not have official opening yet. Perhaps they moved this early prototype to be displayed during the Devon store opening.

I agree with VG. The Devon location has just opened and is a combo of a 'gallery' and a large SC. Lots of space for expansion and I see it being a major delivery hub for the greater Philadelphia region moving forward. Since KOP and Devon are only 15 minutes from each other they could easily display it in both places over a 2-3 week period.