Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Pending Deliveries - Postponed due to Firmware / Software Issues?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just got off with CS - they called Burbank directly and they said they were going to keep the containment hold until Monday, BUT Burbank hasn't reached out to me to reschedule, the CS rep also told me that all SC are different, he said San Diego was going to release their containment hold tomorrow... I pressed him on why different SC's had different policies and he said he had no idea.

I guess I'll just wait to see when Burbank reaches out to me...
Interesting. I am actually picking in San Diego. What does "containment hold" mean?

So weird because my SA just called to confirm my MX was delivered to the SC today and we are all set for tomorrow morning. I told him about the software delay thingy and he had zero clue what I was talking about. Lol 😂 Asked him to charge my car to 100% since I have a 3-4 drive home. My vin is 426. 🤷🏽‍♀️

So weird because my SA just called to confirm my MX was delivered to the SC today and we are all set for tomorrow morning. I told him about the software delay thingy and he had zero clue what I was talking about. Lol 😂 Asked him to charge my car to 100% since I have a 3-4 drive home. My vin is 426. 🤷🏽‍♀️
You should definitely double check because same thing happened to me also. I ended up postponing to Wednesday pu.

You should definitely double check because same thing happened to me also. I ended up postponing to Wednesday pu.
I will be so mad if I drive 3-4 hours and they tell me some BS 😩☹️😑.. SA call me at 3:33 and said everything was a go. I really don't understand this. But I hope my SA knows what he's talking about and if not I hope he calls me to let me know TONIGHT because we are leaving at 6 am.

I will be so mad if I drive 3-4 hours and they tell me some BS 😩☹️😑.. SA call me at 3:33 and said everything was a go. I really don't understand this. But I hope my SA knows what he's talking about and if not I hope he calls me to let me know TONIGHT because we are leaving at 6 am.
I’d call the 1888 number…but yours could be exempt, just wouldn’t want you to drive the 3-4 hours!

Your is 426 no? Seems like only 427 and 428 got postponed. But yeah I'll definitely check 3 times before driving

Reactions: SistaBigBones