TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X rear bumperparts

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by AX75D, Jul 29, 2016.

1. AX75D

AX75D Member

Jun 22, 2016
    San Diego CA
    My 75D got rear ended today , the aluminum bumper is fine, not a scratch but the rear the plastic diffuser and the center piece that covers the tow hitch receiver is badly damaged (hitch receiver is fine though, not even a dent). I will take the car to the body shop referred by tesla on Monday, I wonder if anyone has experienced a similar accident and how long it takes to get this parts from Tesla. The car is fully functional but looking at the read end hurts my eyes and I will be in pain till this thing get fixed.
  2. McManX

McManX Member

Feb 23, 2016
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Had to replace the bumper after someone swiped/scraped it in a parking lot. Took about a week.