Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Subsite Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do not know why some are assuming that there will be major product announcements (that will necessitate changing the Tesla website) at today's shareholders meeting. There were none last year that I can recall. Elon only said that Tesla will do "something nice" for Roadster owners, but did not specify what it would be.
Elon was interviewed on CNBC last week and deflected questions regarding Model X with a reference to today's shareholders meeting. This is a good indication he will talk about at least something we don't already know, but the idea of a full reveal is a bit far fetched.

8660357524.png

its changed back and forth just today. For a little while they only had the top half, without the garage picture side by side with the S. Interesting to see the new orders now being 9 months out, either production is going to be very slow or they have more than 30K reservations now.

I just discovered this thread and got a good chuckle reading the first 20 or so posts in the thread. Boy have you folks been patient for this car. It's pretty exciting now that the time is near. I'm not even a reservation holder and I'm getting excited for those who are about to get their cars. Almost like summer of 2012 again.

Well, we have one for the S, why not for the X? I've been monitoring the subsite for any changes, and one popped up today:

View attachment 8475

It used to say:

Hoping this is an under-promise thing, but it's likely more accurate -- i.e. they start building late November/early December, and first deliveries happen early January.

What a wonderful first post to this thread that was AnOutsider.. And such an accurate prediction on all sides... It really looks like production cars will be built in late November or early December and then first production deliveries in January.

What a wonderful time this is...

What a wonderful time this is...

It's the most.. wonderful tiiime.. in three years..
with the X falcon winging
and everyone singing, "buy me some beers!"
It's the most wonderful time in three years,
it's the hap-happiest reveal of them all
With those invites so fleeting and members a-meeting,
it will be a ball!
It's the hap-happiest reveal of them all!

Was it just me, or during the reveal when the kid came out with the bicycle, did everyone expect Elon to show us how easily the bike fit in the Model X, and were surprised to see him instead demo that Bike/Ski Rack? Perhaps that's why we now see the change above from "Full size rear cargo storage for bikes and gear" to just "Full size rear cargo area for your gear"?