Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X towing accessory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Asking for help, does anybody known how to ordering a 2’’ American style tow hitch from US Tesla?

I am Model X owner at China mainland, I have chosen tow accessory while ordering car, but the final delivery is a towball in Europe style
4ECC7458-46D3-4812-BE13-A5A2C02BF01B.jpeg

the towball doesn’t match the Tesla snowboard rack and bike rack in the online shop.
E6B43834-EF79-4AE9-B34B-04970893CB68.jpeg

B38D9853-1B55-4959-A62D-E141AF40E90D.jpeg

Is there anywhere or any official channel I can buy a Tesla US tow 2’’ hitch?
66A24647-65ED-4795-A120-C284228E70EE.jpeg

If any owner want sold welcome message, i have shipping address in US.

Many thanks

The US Tesla Shopping site (The Official Tesla Shop | Tesla) has the "Model X Towing Package" (Model X Tow Package). According to the site it includes the removable 2” hitch receiver (along with other things you may not need). The package is made for cars that didn't originally have Tow Mode enabled. It looks like, however, that they ship to a service center for installation. I can't find a Tesla Shopping site for China, but maybe you would have better luck. You could have it shipped to a Service Center close to your US address and have someone pick it up. But I would call that service center and check with them.

You may also want to call a Tesla Store in Hong Kong or Taiwan and see if they can get it for you.