Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X vs iPace vs e-Tron

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw that article too. $90K for the car and the dealer can’t figure out why it won’t even go 200 miles on a charge. Jaguar is going to have some teething pains trying to figure out the EV market. It makes sense though. Tesla has been doing this for 15 years. Why would anyone expect other manufacturers to produce a comparable product to Tesla on their first try?

Well according to all the comments on the website Jaguar should be producing an amazing vehicle because Tesla is. The comments just seem to be pro Tesla anti everyone else.

Jaguar's range issue is both the car and software. The software cannot estimate accurately. My 2012 Mazda does exactly the same, I fill up the tank and it says 550 miles. I drive 20 miles and suddenly I've got 400. I can go as low as 50 before suddenly it drops to 10. This issue has been known since Jaguar released the i-Pace. The i-Pace has not been built for ultimate efficiency, it's built to look like a Jaguar.

An EV market is different and the remaining mileage does need to be accurate, one thing they have not done well. An EV now requires high efficiency, something some do not like in terms of styling (which is why Umang hadn't purchased a Tesla), until battery capacities can improve.

Can you get your car back in weeks after an accident? If this is not important, Tesla is for you.

We see many Tesla examples cannot get parts after accidents waiting for months. Elon Musk has been hush about this major issue.