TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model x - when

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by FLYWITHDON, Jan 31, 2015.

1. FLYWITHDON

FLYWITHDON New Member

The Boss does not like to quantify what he has done. Now reservation data is no longer meaningful and therefore unnecessary . How does this effect the reservation holder? From where I set (which is out in the cold) It has very little effect. Would we all like to participate in the blow by blow development of the Model X -YES. Would we all still own Tesla stock - YES. Would we all still take pride in the fact the Model X is in our future - YES . We would love to have the boss share numbers of cars built and when the Model X will be in production YES. It would be more fun but would it change anything NO. I still look forward to the day the Model X is charging at the new station in my garage, and the Boss is still a Great Guy.

2. Bham

Bham Member

What a bizarre rant (?). Is it like that trying to have a conversation with you in person? :)

3. Twiddler

Twiddler Member

I agree this post wins the most-interesting-ever award in my book. You seem like a character out of one of Kurt Vonnegut's novels