Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Xmas show issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MX was delivered with 50.1 software and when the X'mas show finished all the windows were rolled down and I have to close them. Now with the 50.2 software, all the windows go back up. I tried it twice and both times all windows rolled back up. I think they fixed it.

• Informative
Reactions: aesculus
Interesting. I again had problems with the Xmas show starting. Last night -- finally -- I got an update. My first since 17.42, so I was at least 4 levels down. I had taken the X to the SC and was close enough to the shop to connect to the Tesla Service WiFi. Later that night, I had an update request. When completed, it had insalled ALL the missing updates (42-50.2). I willl have to retest Xmas in that location to see if it functions. If not, I may have a overly sensitive sensor as Bonnie indicated.

My MX was delivered with 50.1 software and when the X'mas show finished all the windows were rolled down and I have to close them. Now with the 50.2 software, all the windows go back up. I tried it twice and both times all windows rolled back up. I think they fixed it.

I ran it twice on Christmas Day after the snowfall stopped. First time, all the windows went back up. Second time, some windows were left down. This was with 2017.50.2.