Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Strange issue with USB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My issues seem to have gone away after updating to Vichy’s software 2024.8.7. I have 2022 model y with retrofitted Tesla oem center storage usb module that supports data.
did you somehow force the update? selected "Advanced" under update? Im still on 2024.3.10 and after both MCU and HUB replacements same issue persists... so while previously I theorized it is a SW problem. I am now convinced it is.

did you somehow force the update? selected "Advanced" under update? Im still on 2024.3.10 and after both MCU and HUB replacements same issue persists... so while previously I theorized it is a SW problem. I am now convinced it is.
The issue still persists for me 😢. I spoke too soon. Selecting advanced vs. standard doesn’t seem to do anything anymore from all the messages I read. I was just update to 2024.8.9 and center usb still has issues detecting devices.

2024.3.x branch has FSD 12.3.x so I suspect you have FSD supervised , formerly known as beta.

Reactions: Stevie Jewel
Same problem with MY22. I bought the Tparts USB-C module and it worked until Dec. If I reboot the car it works sporadically but will stop after 5-10 minutes. Tried second module - same thing. I'm on 2024.3.10. Very frustrating. My car has the atom cpu, not ryzen - Tparts said that's the problem...