Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y 7-seat Delivery Vancouver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

skhl201

MY, SR, W/W, 19", 7seat ordered Jan 10, No VIN
Feb 16, 2021
Vancouver
I just wanted to share what I found about the delivery of MY 7-seat in Vancouver.
I ordered mine back in Jan 10th, estimated delivery back then was 2-5 weeks, showing Feb 14th on my account as estimated delivery date. I was so excited to get MY as Valentine's gift, but it's been extended to March 3rd now.
An advisor from West 4th Tesla told me today that they have received MY 5-seaters in abundance, but no 7-seaters yet. This is what he said in his email:

"Delivery for 7 seaters are really up in the air right now. We’ve received an abundance of 5 seater Model Y for delivery, but I haven’t seen any 7 seaters yet. To be honest it should be any day now, as soon as deliveries start the turnaround will be extremely fast."

Anyone else waiting for 7-seater MY? I hope I get my MY 7-seater really soon since I sold my ICE car a little too early trusting the estimated delivery date.

Yes, Similar situation. I ordered mine January 7 and the original delivery was 2-5 weeks. 5 weeks would have ended Feb 12th. I contacted the dealer to see if they had a revised estimate and they said they had no further information.

Yes, Similar situation. I ordered mine January 7 and the original delivery was 2-5 weeks. 5 weeks would have ended Feb 12th. I contacted the dealer to see if they had a revised estimate and they said they had no further information.
Please keep me posted if you happen to get yours or hear anything from Tesla!

@5abi, are you referring to the MY SR?

I don't know of any changes to 7-seater MY LR?

@skhl201 - have you checked out the 7-seater waiting room? Lots of info there. You also might want to play around with the Teslike spreadsheet (it's pinned in the MY delivery section), lots of info from 125+ orders.

@5abi, are you referring to the MY SR?

I don't know of any changes to 7-seater MY LR?

@skhl201 - have you checked out the 7-seater waiting room? Lots of info there. You also might want to play around with the Teslike spreadsheet (it's pinned in the MY delivery section), lots of info from 125+ orders.
Thanks @RandomNumber . After posting this, I found the waiting room and been lurking around there. It looks like 7-seaters are finally rolling out starting from the eastern part of the continent.

I just wanted to share what I found about the delivery of MY 7-seat in Vancouver.
I ordered mine back in Jan 10th, estimated delivery back then was 2-5 weeks, showing Feb 14th on my account as estimated delivery date. I was so excited to get MY as Valentine's gift, but it's been extended to March 3rd now.
An advisor from West 4th Tesla told me today that they have received MY 5-seaters in abundance, but no 7-seaters yet. This is what he said in his email:

"Delivery for 7 seaters are really up in the air right now. We’ve received an abundance of 5 seater Model Y for delivery, but I haven’t seen any 7 seaters yet. To be honest it should be any day now, as soon as deliveries start the turnaround will be extremely fast."

Anyone else waiting for 7-seater MY? I hope I get my MY 7-seater really soon since I sold my ICE car a little too early trusting the estimated delivery date.

The 7 seater will be great of you need the extra seat for sure...

They will be .that rep is wrong
What makes you say that?
Tesla store personnel mean well but they often have no more information than the public does, or they have incorrect information. The history of Tesla is replete with store personnel providing incorrect information.

So my initial delivery date was 10th March MYSR 7 seater.

They called me and I missed the call. Once I saw I have a missed call from them I thought ah s**t they will delay my delivery date .

But when I called them they said your car is here and we wonder if you want to pick it up on Saturday 6th March. I was like woa first time they are more eager than me lol .so changed my schedule for Sunday 7th March.

So my initial delivery date was 10th March MYSR 7 seater.

They called me and I missed the call. Once I saw I have a missed call from them I thought ah s**t they will delay my delivery date .

But when I called them they said your car is here and we wonder if you want to pick it up on Saturday 6th March. I was like woa first time they are more eager than me lol .so changed my schedule for Sunday 7th March.
Please post pics once you get it