Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - Accessories List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Center console, hidden tray.
TLCR floor mats (best for price)
PPF front bumper hood mirror
Cup holder liner
All tint except roof
Rear vent covers
Spite screen protector
Tesla mud flaps
black emblem sticker abs decals
Dual motor black performance decals from AO
Shopping for 18-20” wheels w/ tires (no. Winter) that are compatible with MYP… I have no idea how to adjust camber or whatever. Just want a easy plug and play square tire setup for efficiency and cheaper tires for future and slightly softer ride.

Reactions: BitJam
Did you ever hear of 'hit and run' or 'hearsay' ?

My #1 accessory: A high definition dashcam running all the time when driving (i.e. Blackvue DR900X). *****

absolutly needed !!!
Just curious, don't you have insurance? So what if there is a hit and run, your insurance would cover it. I have owned many cars in life and a few times I had hit and runs (sometimes while I was parked outside). In all cases the Insurance covered it without any question. So just trying to understand why this is your number 1 accessory instead of say the rubber floor mats that I will be using daily for sure.

Just curious, don't you have insurance? So what if there is a hit and run, your insurance would cover it. I have owned many cars in life and a few times I had hit and runs (sometimes while I was parked outside). In all cases the Insurance covered it without any question. So just trying to understand why this is your number 1 accessory instead of say the rubber floor mats that I will be using daily for sure.

The most important is that if you can find the other driver information, you can fill a police report.
So the other driver can retrived and can get also a bad driver reported to the insurance policy.
This is maybe a personal peace of mind thinking that this reckless driver might be less
carelessly and responsible in the future instead of possibly get involved in a more dramatic accident.

Otherwise, car accidents can be a stressfull experience, as you can be without a car for a longer time
and possibly injured and unable to work. Car insurances always try to pay as less as possible,
and in particular recommend to use your uninsured driver to paid your deductable and get a faster resolution,
even when you have all the other driver information.

The reality is that you might need to rent a car for a longer time than cover with your own insurance policy,
and also you might need extra time to recover from the accident, but your own insurance would not provide
any additional compensation.

Reactions: fredzos
The most important is that if you can find the other driver information, you can fill a police report.
So the other driver can retrived and can get also a bad driver reported to the insurance policy.
This is maybe a personal peace of mind thinking that this reckless driver might be less
carelessly and responsible in the future instead of possibly get involved in a more dramatic accident.

Otherwise, car accidents can be a stressfull experience, as you can be without a car for a longer time
and possibly injured and unable to work. Car insurances always try to pay as less as possible,
and in particular recommend to use your uninsured driver to paid your deductable and get a faster resolution,

The reality is that you might need to rent a car for a longer time than cover with your own insurance policy,
and also you might need extra time to recover from the accident, but your own insurance would not provide

agreed.

my previous car had been hit 3 times while parked at work.

came out to my car once and my front bumper was half hanging off. no note or anything left behind.

sucks cause it's constantly happening to a bunch of cars in that parking lot with nothing being done after several reports.

such a hassle to deal with.

Was involved in a hit and run in December. Had all of the drivers car details (make, model. even license plate). Filed a police report. Insurance fixed my car but I am still out my deductible since the driver had some bogus registration information and couldn't get tracked down by PD. So even if you have all the information you can still be out your deductible...

Tesmanian floor/trunk mats
Tesmanian back seat covers
Spigen Screen protector
Tesla Wall Connector
Tesla mobile connector
Tesla tire kit
Center console trays from Motrobe from Amazon
Trunk side storage bins Otrifowd on Amazon
Privacy window shades by Tesbeauty from Amazon
Top window screen with black out from RPM
Vent covers from RPM
Black emblem covers from RPM
Basenor Mudflaps from Amazon

Just need the car to go with it all.

Most (not all) hit and run drivers have fake plates. So much for capturing them on your camera. They are either running from law or have fake licenses. Either way, that insurance is there for a reason. I think you are being paranoid for going over board trying to capture hit and runs (or maybe its common in your area which has spooked you) cases but they are *NOT* that common in the rest of the country. Anyway, if that helps you keep peace of mind, then I guess its ok for you to have your car dirty with your shoes (mats are not your 1st preference) that you'd do daily but must capture that rare hit and run. For me spending $500 on camera that sits on your dash/windshield with wires running all over, is not worth it. So I guess everyone has their priorities when it comes to calling something their number 1 accessory. BTW I do respect your knowledge on many things and follow your comments. So this one is an exception where I don't agree.

Still waiting on my VIN. EDD Mar 27-31. Silver/Black MYLR. Learned what I needed from my Model 3.

1. Magnetic Center Console Hidden Compartment
2. Spigen Screen Protector
3. Yoke Steering wheel
4. 3Dmaxpider Mats
5. full sunroof shade, with center mounting
6. Cup Holder liner
7. Satanoic steering column LCD display for AMD CPU
8. Frunk Air Inlet Protector
9. Center console floor kick pad protection
10. USB Hub and drink area protection
11. CF mirror protector covers
12. 4 way screen rotation mount bracket
13. Wide angle sideview mirrors
14. Front bumber vent protection
15. Frunk LED light strip
16. Rear reflecter LED sequential turn signal
17. CF licence plate frame, CF door trim, CF rear air outlet cover, CF door switches, CF camera covers, CF door switch covers, CF spoiler
18. HEPA Air Filters
19. Aluminum sport pedals
20. Window Tinting

Still waiting on my VIN. EDD Mar 27-31. Silver/Black MYLR. Learned what I needed from my Model 3.

1. Magnetic Center Console Hidden Compartment
2. Spigen Screen Protector
3. Yoke Steering wheel
4. 3Dmaxpider Mats
5. full sunroof shade, with center mounting
6. Cup Holder liner
7. Satanoic steering column LCD display for AMD CPU
8. Frunk Air Inlet Protector
9. Center console floor kick pad protection
10. USB Hub and drink area protection
11. CF mirror protector covers
12. 4 way screen rotation mount bracket
13. Wide angle sideview mirrors
14. Front bumber vent protection
15. Frunk LED light strip
16. Rear reflecter LED sequential turn signal
17. CF licence plate frame, CF door trim, CF rear air outlet cover, CF door switches, CF camera covers, CF door switch covers, CF spoiler
18. HEPA Air Filters
19. Aluminum sport pedals
20. Window Tinting
whats a "Frunk Air Inlet Protector" ?

whats a "Frunk Air Inlet Protector" ?
Not all the Model Y's have them, but I believe all Model 3's do. Not sure about X's and S's. Anyway, there is an air intake near the windshield and under the plastic part that pops off at the top of the frunk, where you can access the 12v battery. This is a mesh cover that prevent bugs and leaves from getting down into that intake. There is a motor down at the bottom of that intake that can cause noise when that crap gets down in there.

Model Y's with the biohazard don't require this air inlet protection.

Reactions: fredzos
We compiled some friendly and practical accessories for Model Y owners, they are really helpful for some headaches and similar experiences on Tesla flocked interiors.

When it comes to Model Y accessories, there are various options available that can enhance your driving experience and cater to your specific needs. Here are some accessories that Tesla Model Y owners often find valuable:
  1. Floor Mats: Floor mats are a practical accessory that helps protect your Model 3's interior from dirt, spills, and wear. Consider investing in high-quality Tesla floor mats that are custom-fit for the Model 3, providing excellent coverage and easy cleaning.
  2. Seat Covers: Seat covers not only offer protection for your seats but also allow you to personalize the interior of your Model 3. Look for Tesla seat covers made from durable materials that fit snugly and provide comfort while preserving the original upholstery.
  3. Screen Protectors: Installing tempered screen protectors on your Model 3's windows can offer benefits such as UV protection, heat reduction, and increased privacy. Consider selecting high-quality Tesla screen protectors that is specifically designed for the Model 3 to ensure optimal performance and a sleek look.
  4. Roof Rack: If you often travel with additional cargo or equipment, a roof rack can be a practical addition. Look for a Model Y roof rack designed to fit the Model 3 securely, allowing you to transport items like bikes, skis, or luggage conveniently.
  5. Center Console Organizer: Keeping your Model 3 organized is essential for a clutter-free driving experience. Consider storage solutions such as custom-fit Model Y center console storage box, organizers, or trunk dividers that can help you maximize space and keep your belongings secure during your journeys.
  6. Steering Wheel: Enhancing the comfort and grip of your steering wheel can significantly improve your driving experience. Consider accessories like Model Y steering wheels that provide a comfortable feel and added style to your Model 3's interior.
  7. Rear Spoiler: A Tesla spoiler can enhance the aerodynamics and visual appeal of your Model 3. Look for a spoiler specifically designed for the Model 3, ensuring a perfect fit and complementing its sleek design.
  8. Sunshades: Model Y sunshades are essential for blocking out harmful UV rays and reducing heat buildup in your Model 3's interior. Look for custom-fit sunshades that provide effective heat and glare reduction, keeping your cabin cool and comfortable.
  9. Charging Adapter: To ensure convenient charging options, consider having a Tesla charging adapter that allows you to access different charging networks. Look for adapters compatible with various charging standards, providing flexibility and convenience during your charging sessions.
Remember, the choice of accessories depends on your personal preferences and requirements. It's important to research and select accessories from reputable brands like Tesery that offer high-quality options for the Model 3.

Isn't there a built-in dashcam? What would be the reason to buy another? (I pick up my Model Y next week so genuinely interested).
I second this. I have been using Papago dash cams before and had been very satisfied with cost and quality. but either way, dash cams are good to have. they double as my GoPro to record scenic drives.

but since Tesla has built in, I plan to just use it and save my video clips. I just change the save video to left scroll wheel instead of honking to preserve the relaxing drive... (going through redwoods or sequoia forest is one of my Fav)

I second this. I have been using Papago dash cams before and had been very satisfied with cost and quality. but either way, dash cams are good to have. they double as my GoPro to record scenic drives.

but since Tesla has built in, I plan to just use it and save my video clips. I just change the save video to left scroll wheel instead of honking to preserve the relaxing drive... (going through redwoods or sequoia forest is one of my Fav)
if you want to save the drive footage, do you have to honk or left scroll wheel every 10 min?

if you want to save the drive footage, do you have to honk or left scroll wheel every 10 min?
The last hour of driving is saved in the RecentClips directory. If you want more footage or earlier footage then you need to use an undelete or file recovery program. The footage is stored in short clips that would have to be joined together. IMO if you want a video of your drive then you should use one or more dedicated cameras like the folks on YouTube do. AFAIK none of them use the TeslaCam footage.

As you probably know, the Tesla Model Y is one of the most popular cars on the market. And, as with any popular car, there are tons of Tesla Model Y accessories to choose from. But with so many choices, it can be hard to know what accessories come with tesla model y. That's why we've put together a list of the top 10 best Tesla Model Y accessories in 2023 here.

Best Tesla Model Y Accessories​

There are some basic accessories that are essential for any Tesla Model Y owner. Best Tesla Model Y accessories include a tempered film, Tesla Model Y phone holder, and a coaster. While there are many other great accessories on the market, these three are the ones we think are absolutely essential.

We spoke with 100 Tesla owners and found that 99% of Tesla owners choose to purchase these practical, Tesla model y accessories must have to enhance their car experience. Convenience is another factor closely tied to practicality. Anything that saves you time and effort without having to get in the way of your driving experience is an excellent accessory. That's why Tesery has come up with such a great value of essential Tesla basic accessories so that every Tesla owner can get the most needed model y accessories at the most affordable price.

Top 10 Tesla Model Y Accessories - Reviews​

1. Model Y Center Console Wrap

Quick View

• Essential accessories reduce fingerprints and smudges
  • Protects the smooth surface of the center console
  • OEM Exterior
  • Available in a variety of colors
teseryteslaaccessories_3.jpg

The Tesla Model Y center console is a notorious fingerprint magnet. Its smooth surface is hard to keep spotless and can leave fingerprints and smudges on even the cleanest fingers.

Carbon Fiber Center Console Wrap not only hides fingerprints but also protects the center console from permanent scratches, fading, and everyday wear and tear. The center console wrap combined with the touchscreen protector will help keep your Model Y's interior in new shape for years.

This wrap matches the rest of the interior perfectly. Installing this wrap may lead you to believe that the carbon fiber center console should have been a factory option on the Model Y.

If you like the look and feel of carbon fiber in your Tesla Model Y, you will love this item. If you have Tesery carbon fiber steering wheel, or carbon fiber parts, you'll love this. These will add a nice touch to your TESLA interior.

View video:

2.Tesla Model Y Screen Protector

Quick Overview

• Great for scratch and impact resistance
  • High-quality tempered glass
  • Bubble-free installation
  • No residue left after removal
  • Full Protection
This glass screen protector will help keep your Model Y's large touchscreen in pristine condition. It's scratch and shock-resistant, so you don't have to worry about scratches even after heavy use. It's also oil and fingerprint-resistant, ensuring that the screen remains visible even after use.

Top 10 Best Tesla Model Y Accessories in 2022

Like any glass-based display, it is susceptible to scratches and general wear and tear. We don't think the display in our cars will be as susceptible to this as a smartphone screen, but rings and other metal objects that come in contact with the display will leave permanent marks.

A screen protector will help avoid this as it protects the actual glass with a thin, replaceable clear film that removes scratches while leaving the actual screen spotless.

As with any plastic-based surface, it will turn yellow after years of use and sun exposure. You may need to replace it every few years, and the good news is that your glass screen is intact and scratch-free. There is nothing more satisfying than removing the screen protector to reveal a flawless screen underneath.

Because of its low cost, we think it's an excellent investment and a must-have Tesla Model Y accessory, as it helps keep your center console display glass spotless and scratch-free.

The tempered glass has a 9H hardness surface and can be installed in minutes. The package itself includes a wipe and glass cleaner kit to clean the screen before installation. Place the protective film on the screen, remove any air bubbles with a squeegee or credit card, and you're ready to go.

Watch the video to learn more:

3. Tesla Model Y Logo Puddle Lights

Quick Overview

• Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
  • Significantly brighter than OEM interior lights
  • No damage to the original car
  • Plug and Play
LED Lighting Upgrade
If you're tired of the dull, unlit Tesla Model Y, it's time to upgrade with these ultra-bright interior LEDs. These lights don't ruin the original look of the car but are designed to decorate the car nicely and also help the user see the road. Its features bring great convenience to the user. The lights come with a lifetime warranty and can be installed for years while forgetting about them.

Increased Brightness
These lights are 20 times brighter than the regular Tesla interior lights and add a stylish glow wherever they are placed. With these lights, you'll never have to worry about dark spots because you'll experience a noticeable improvement.

Plug and Play Installation
These lights are designed to fit most Tesla models, including the Model 3/Model X/Model S. They are a unique play to install and require little to no time or effort.

4.Tesla Model Y Mud Flaps

Quick Overview
  • Tailored for the Tesla Model Y
  • Protects the lower part of the vehicle from mud, debris, road salt, and rocks
  • Made of strong materials
  • Easy to install
615bBfnKeuL._AC_SL1000.jpg

Paint and Undercarriage Protection
Driving can cause road debris and small rocks to be thrown up by your tires, some of which can hit your vehicle with considerable force. Over time, your vehicle's coating may develop small imperfections, which can lead to peeling paint and even rust if you drive on salted roads regularly. Fenders are one of the best Tesla Model Y accessories to protect your vehicle from dirt, mud, and debris, and also help keep your vehicle clean from rain and now.

Durable Material
The fenders are made of very strong and durable high-quality polyethylene. It is this strength that allows them to protect the car even in harsh environments and weather conditions.

Installation Process
Designed specifically for the Tesla Model Y, these fenders can be installed in no time at all. They are pre-drilled and include all the necessary materials needed for installation. All it takes to install them is some free time and patience.

5. Model Y Brake Pedal Cover

Quick View

• Protects original pedals
  • Higher grip than regular pedals
  • Give your Model Y a sportier look
TeslaModel3brakepedal1.jpg

Performance pedals set up another accessory for Model Y owners who want to give their vehicle a sportier feel, again similar to the performance offerings Tesla provides for the same vehicle.

However, in addition to its visual appeal, this set of pedals provides greater grip and surface area for the safety-conscious driver.

It's a simple touch, but it's a nice detail that you'll notice when you get in the car.

View Video

follow on from the above

6. Tesla Model Y Illuminated Door Cover

Quick Overview
  • Perfect Fit
  • Protects areas prone to heavy wear and tear
  • Easy to clean
  • Easy to install
teslamodelyledilluminateddoorsills-tesery.jpg

Protects the device

This simple accessory may not even sound like it's needed, as we all expect some wear and tear in the door sill area. However, many Model Y owners report excessive wear in this area of the vehicle; it is easily scratched.

Illumination available
New upgrades and optimizations to the original sill style add door magnetic LED light switches that fit well and show off Tesla's unique personality. the LEDs are battery-powered and do not burden the vehicle's electrical system.

Stylish appearance
In addition to the added protection, the accessory adds a stylish glossy cover to the driver and passenger side door sills.
If you prefer a less reflective surface, Tesery also offers a carbon fiber look.

Easy to install and clean
The door sill protectors take 5 minutes to install. Each guard has 2 double-sided adhesive strips on the back for a good hold and permanent attachment. The surface is easy to clean, whether it is dust or dirt, gently clean the surface with a brush and rag and it instantly looks new. It will help any car owner keep their vehicle in pristine condition and maintain value.

View Video:

7. Tesla Model Y Jack Pad

Quick Overview

• 4 pcs Tesla Lifting Mats
  • Non-slip rubber ring
  • Protects all four jacking points
  • Easy to remove after jacking up a car
Teslajackpad1.jpg

In the past, jacking up a car was easy - just place a jack under the vehicle and use it to jack up the car so you can change wheels or perform maintenance.

However, Tesla's battery pack is close to the jacking point. It's important to have a special pad when lifting a Tesla because, without a jack pad adapter, the lift will apply excessive and uneven pressure near the battery pack, which can lead to long-term damage and possibly even a fire. Tesla's jack pad adapter allows you to safely jack up your vehicle. It is considered a must-have accessory for Tesla owners.

Try these jack pads are more durable, they are denser than regular pads and therefore have higher resilience and longer life. The non-slip rubber ring on this jack pad model provides a better grip and reduces the chance of shattering and damaging the Tesla chassis. It is designed for the Tesla Model 3, S, and X and comes with four lift pads in the package.

You get four jack pads and a premium zippered mesh storage bag for easy transport from home to the car. The pads themselves are light enough to keep in the trunk of your Tesla car for emergencies.

View Video:

8. Model Y Center Console Cup holder

Quick View
  • Custom Design
  • Versatile
  • Made of soft materials
CenterConsoleTeslaCupholder-tesery-1.jpg

The Tesla comes with a much wider water cup slot than other brands of cars, which cannot hold a typical water cup, cell phone, or other items securely, and therefore will generate noise while driving. Do you feel angry about the noise generated by shaking bottles, cell phones, etc. while driving? Do you often worry about road bumps, causing the liquid in the water cups to spill and dirty the car interior?

The center console cup holder insert helps you hold drinks and other debris in place so that liquids don't spill and stain your car. The bottles can also be secured to prevent sliding and dropping. In addition, it can reduce the noise of items hitting the body while driving, creating a comfortable driving environment for you.

Made of soft silicone, strong and durable. We use a soft material to reduce the impact, which will completely protect the objects placed inside. It is an essential car interior accessory.

9. Tesla Model Y Spoiler

Quick View

• Give the non-performance Model Y a sportier OEM look
  • Available in a variety of colors
  • Available in carbon fiber textures
While it's not a required accessory, the Model Y's aftermarket spoiler is an excellent addition for owners looking to give their car a sportier look. Installing a spoiler on this car can make it resemble the vehicle's Model Y Performance trim, which will shake the factory spoiler.

IMG_7077.jpg

This trunk spoiler is largely a visual enhancement. The rear will gain some downforce, but unless you're following the car, it won't be significant enough to notice the difference.

The shiny carbon fiber back looks great and if you like the look and feel of carbon fiber on your Tesla, you'll love this project.

See more: Tesla Model Y Spoiler

View Video:

10. Tesla Model Y Steering Wheel

Quick View

• Personalization
  • Add a personal touch
  • Available in carbon fiber textures
This steering wheel is a great way to add a personal touch to your Model Y. It's made of high-quality materials and is available in a variety of colors.

Compared to the traditional round steering wheel, the yoke steering wheel cuts off the top half of the steering wheel, which will be visually more open and more visible.

TESERYYokeSteeringWheelforTeslaModel3Y_1.jpg

The aftermarket has done a lot of exterior styling on the basic yoke steering wheel.A custom carbon fiber steering wheel will not only enhance your car's class, but also the driving experience.

The steering wheel is fully customizable. If you need to change the style of the steering wheel, stitching color, carbon fiber, etc., please contact the Tesery aftermarket team when placing your order. You can design a unique steering wheel to your like.

Custome steering wheel is easy to install, and even for people with no installation experience, you will only need about 30 minutes to install it.

See more: Custome Steering Wheel

What to look for when finding Tesla Model Y accessories​

There are a wide variety of Tesla Model Y accessories on the market. Deciding which ones to get and which ones to pass up depends on a number of factors. First, it's important to understand what's available on the market and how it will benefit you and your car. When considering Tesla Model Y accessories, practicality and additional features become a priority.

What are the best Tesla Model Y accessories​

The accessories that keep your car in top shape and make your life easier are some of the most commonly used accessories. Convenience is another factor that is closely related to practicality. Anything that saves you time and effort without having to get in the way of your driving experience is an excellent accessory.

Finally, accessories that add a personal touch or improve the look of your Tesla Model Y are valuable. While the Tesla Model Y is a sporty and attractive car, it does leave enough room for you to completely own your style with a few visual accessories. Make sure that any accessories you decide to purchase don't stand out and blend in nicely with the color and feel of the car.

Final thoughts​

These are the top 10 accessories you can get for your Tesla Model Y. We think many of them are essential if you want to take your driving experience to the next level. While all of these are optional, they do add significant value to the ownership experience of an already great car.

Tesery has all sorts of Tesla Model Y aftermarket accessories for you. If you’re looking for something stylish to match your Model Y’s modern aesthetic, you can pick up “race-ready” Tesla Model Y caliper covers in your choice of color, fun Tesla Logo decals! If you’re looking for something to make your Model Y even more convenient, you won’t have to choose between substance and style, because some of the best Tesla model Y accessories give you both!

We hope we can help you make an informed decision about which parts are worth buying for your Tesla Model Y!

Happy driving!