Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model Y ELEGANT Series Floor Mats (and a sneak peak at something new)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI AutoAnything has the new Elegant mats for 2020 MY (no 2021 yet) for $225 after the 15% off https://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/3d-maxpider-elegant-floor-mats

I prefer carpeted floor mats over all-weather ones and usually stick with the car’s original carpets and vacuum regularly. After riding as a passenger in my car for the first time, realized there’s room for improvement in vibrations transmitted through flooring for passengers and the 3dmats should help as well as improve carpet coverage on edges. I just put an order in for these.

Hey Everyone.

We'd like to show everyone our Model Y ELEGANT Floor Mats for the Tesla Model Y.

Our ELEGANT Series is a custom fit Carpet Style Floor Mat, made of high quality European Nylon, making it an upscale alternative to the factory carpet Floor mat.

View attachment 655209
Our ELEGANT Series can be found here: 3D® Custom Fit Floor & Cargo Liner | Redefine Protection
Would really like to get a set of these, or your Hybrid floor liners for my 2021 M3. Any idea when they might be available?

We recently got our Tesla Shields mats for our MY, and I'm very pleased. They fit very well, and seem to be about halfway between the heavy (and to me "clunky" after a year of aging) Weather Tech types and the original carpet mats. They're 'woven' and moulded - don't know if they're European nylon or Chinese polyester, but they look good!

Like the 2nd row seat back covers functionally, especially as how 3D Mats has provided a separate one for each section so you can go 60/40, or just lower the central pass through section (unlike Tesmanian). However, what is holding me back is the brick pattern. Will something similar be coming in the Elitect product, with more of a linear look?