Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Performance Pedals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my first "cosmetic" add to my new MYLR...the Abstract Ocean Performance Pedals and a Dixuan Dead Pedal Cover. I wanted a dead pedal that has raised ribs similar to the performance pedal, but i prefer the black look on the dead pedal...so i Hyperdipped that one. I took off the tape on the dead pedal and used 2" velcro strips instead. soon to be covered by a LDCRS floor mat hopefully! 🤞🤞 😅

pedals.jpg

Last edited:
If you want a pedal set that matches the factory Performance Model 3/Y pedals, then you can get these from Amazon for $18. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KJX4J3M/

I bought these back in July before I switched my LR order to a Perf, so I have a brand new spare set. Anyone in the LA area who wants to drive over and pick them up from me can have them for free.

Model Y factory Performance pedals vs. TopLight pedals

Perf-Pedals1.jpg

Same TopLight pedals & dead pedal I had in my previous 2020 Model 3 SR+

Mats-1.jpg

I purchased Topfit from Amazon
It is the most popular brand at Amazon and price is higher than any other brands. The most expensive does not mean the best especially products made in China. The cheaper one can be the best. The Topfit brand is excellent, real aluminum not painted one. The brake pedal is easy to install and also same size as the original. The gas pedal was a challenge to install but finally I got it after my fingers get sores and weaken. They look very nice for $29.99. I like the gas pedal with five rubber stripes instead of some of them with three rubber stripes.
pedals.jpeg

Reactions: Driver08