Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y price reduced by $1k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another way to look at it: if Tesla had raised the price by $1000 nine days after you purchased your car, would you offer to pay them the extra grand? My advice, enjoy your sweet new ride and don’t worry about changes from this point forward....
I agree that people should just enjoy their car and not worry about every little price adjustment going forward. Prices changes, rebates/incentives come and go, etc. However, it wouldn't be unprecedented for Tesla to offer a refund. Back in 2018 when Tesla made the $5k Performance Upgrade Package standard on the M3P, they gave a $5k refund to buyers who had previously taken delivery at the higher price. Unfortunately, those who had gotten a M3P without the PUP missed out on the "free" package.

• Informative
Reactions: MJP.P3D-
I purchased my car last fall, there was a $3,000 reduction not long before I pulled the trigger. Bottom line is there have been 2 price reductions for the LR y so far. The very well may drop it again and again to the point it becomes the $25,000 Tesla Elon speaks of. :D

I purchased my car last fall, there was a $3,000 reduction not long before I pulled the trigger. Bottom line is there have been 2 price reductions for the LR y so far. The very well may drop it again and again to the point it becomes the $25,000 Tesla Elon speaks of. :D
I'm going to guess thats a completely different model ;) Especially in Canadian rubles.