Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Repair Experience (Tesla Insurance)

Ren.OG

Jul 13, 2021
San Diego
If you see the side of a car, that is a hazard. Pay attention to it the whole time you see it. If it creeps forward you can hug the opposite side of your lane, if it continues to creep you HONK!, if it keeps creeping you honk brake (don't swerve) and hit them. Don't put yourself into a wall (a rock in this case) if its not your fault.
This completely sucks but it honestly looks like you panicked with a swerve and never corrected, thus impact with rock. I can't even say its the Ford Focus' fault because although they may have creeped forward a bit aggressively they did not get in your way. Don't hate me, I recently got T-Boned at an intersection so I completely understand how fast some incidents can occur. Good thing all are safe.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC