Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y SiriusXM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered my first Tesla, and I was hoping someone on here may have knowledge about rather or not SiriusXM is available on the MY without it playing through your phone.
You could add an Alexa Auto device and use Alexa to control it. It technically still plays through your phone but is as close to an OEM integration that is available.

Here is a recent thread on the Amazon Echo Auto device. This small BT enabled device enables hands free integration with your phone while in your vehicle so you can interact with the Alexa App without having to pick up the phone or press any buttons. The relevant Alexa command would be "Alexa, play channel 3 on SiriusXM", also "Alexa, play Hits1 on SiriusXM." You first select your phone as the audio source on the Tesla, then you can listen to all of your favorite SiriusXM channels, programs through the Tesla's audio system via BT or if you have a vehicle that does not support BT streaming audio you can connect an 3.5mm audio cable between the Echo Auto device and your vehicle's audio system.

Installing Amazon Echo Auto in Model Y.

Last edited: