Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y White Interior Deliveries?

Did your white interior car ask you for payment information yet?

• Yes

Votes: 38 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 56 59.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
order date says 2/26 which i believe is when i filled out all of the additional information. Originally ordered 3/15/19. Page is at drafting contract stage. No Vin yet and no date for delivery, just noticed the addition of the delivery address last night which is only visible when viewing from my phone (not from a computer).
@ttothejizay oh then I think you're at the same stage as me. Roughly same dates across the board. My office is right next to Tesla center in Marina Del Rey (fun fact, final season of Silicon Valley was shot in my building) but apparently they can't deliver to my condo in West Hollywood so delivery address is sort of n/a for me, although on mobile I do see the MDR address. Wonder if I tweet Elon the CSS bug would get fixed quickly. No VIN (meaning no MVPA per #137) or delivery date either. Coronavirus lockdown is making an obsessive sleuth out of me.

Just got a delivery date for Friday, and surprisingly are going to deliver directly to my place. This might be a workaround with the Coronavirus as the text said they would drop it off without me even needing to be there, which is strange:

text:
Tesla Update - We expect to drop off your Model Y to your address at ... in 2-4 days. There is no need to be present at drop-off, you will be able to access your Model Y with the Tesla App.

You must complete the following in your Tesla Account before delivery:
- Electronically sign your contract, which will be available on 3/19
- Submit final payment, if necessary

Once your Model Y is dropped off, you will receive an email to electronically accept delivery, which must be completed within 24 hours of receipt. Please reply to this text with any questions.

• Informative
Reactions: phoha21 and Ormond
Received a call from a Las Vegas number today - asked me to confirm if I still wanted to take delivery, and whether I had any questions. I had about 8 billion of them but managed to distill it into “so we’re still thinking end of month for delivery?” to which the answer was “Yes”

So initial order date 3/15/19, got to final step before VIN on 3/7/20 (addy/trade/loan), delivery by end of month. Still no VIN or MVPA in my account yet but should be soon.

Just a call from the local delivery center. They have confirmed delivery for tomorrow (Red/White) to my apartment in LA. Documents needing to be signed will be left in the car and sent back to them via Fedex within 24hrs. A true touchless delivery
Why they don'y use a digital signature available to any Acrobat .pdf documents, or secured e-mail that I use with my car insurance or medical hospital?