Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Montreal service center parts department experiences?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I'm in Ottawa and I recently bought a Model 3. I tried contacting the Montreal Service center two days ago to ask the parts department if they had touch up paint (Model 3 Red) in stock. Going through the phone screening menu, I rang the parts department but never got a real human, just voice mail. I left two messages but still haven't got a response. What have people's experiences been with that parts department?

Honestly not great. I’ve been emailing them since last June about a replacement for the trunk cover that they lost during my service last year.

They’re nice people, but it impossible to do business with them. Talking to the Ranger that visited me last week, Montreal has gone from 50 people to 26, while the number of Tesla’s has more than doubled.

• Helpful
Reactions: GarthG
Honestly not great. I’ve been emailing them since last June about a replacement for the trunk cover that they lost during my service last year.

They’re nice people, but it impossible to do business with them. Talking to the Ranger that visited me last week, Montreal has gone from 50 people to 26, while the number of Tesla’s has more than doubled.

Thanks for the heads up about SC Montreal losing a Trunk Cover. I just bought a Model 3 OEM trunk Cover and they are not inexpensive.

Note to self: Leave Trunk cover at home before service visit(s).

• Helpful
Reactions: GarthG and Vawlkus