Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MOT Lanarkshire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since we’re all starting to come due for MOTs - I took mine to local garage I’ve used for my previous cars this morning and they were excellent; Mine was apparently the first Tesla they had done but they had printed the Tesla guidance on how to do the checks and all done without issue within 40 minutes.

If your in Lanarkshire area then I recommend them: Accredited mechanics in Wishaw at AutoTec Garage

I left pucks for lifting on the passenger seat and they had used them so no idea if they have their own.

£45 - only issue was an advisory about the brakes having rust on them and to find a quite road to use them a few times a month to clear it.

£45 - only issue was an advisory about the brakes having rust on them and to find a quite road to use them a few times a month to clear it.

... and if that clears them I'll eat my hat ... well if they're anything like mine! I did plenty of firm and then hard braking ... even ran for 9 months with low regen to encourage use of brakes. Last year was first MOT and second is booked for Thursday. I use Scotts Garage, Innerleithen, Scottish Borders. (I also leave a set of jacking pads in the car.)

Reactions: Alistairuk