Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla MoT North East Scotland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that more and more Tesla’s are getting on for 3 years old and wii be needing an MoT I can recommend Dinnet Garage between Aboyne and Braemar for those folk living in NE Scotland. Arrived this morning with my jack pucks and guidance notes but they already had their own pucks and knew all about Tesla. They even knew about needing to put in jack mode if the car has air suspension. Apparently they have done several MS and M3 as well, now, as my MX.
I arrived at 8am and they did it while I waited. I was away by 9, a happy bunny especially as it passed with no advisories!

I used Halfords in the Glasgow area for my recent MOT, they had lift pads and guidance notes from Head Office on processes to follow and was all fine. If you have a Branch locally it would be worth considering them.
I booked in to Halfords in Ayr and walked out. The tech was moaning my car was "An f*****g death trap" to his colleague, he had no jack pads (I did), no training, he couldn't use the automated tester for the brakes, worked on one the other day and couldn't jack it up, etc... No way I was letting someone like that work on my car. Called a local garage and a totally different response.