Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MPP Model 3 Sports Coilovers AWD/Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Added pics

Attachments

• IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    791.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0362.jpg
    IMG_0362.jpg
    692.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0363.jpg
    IMG_0363.jpg
    690 KB · Views: 81
If anyone is willing to let me swap out the rear springs and spring perches with my Unplugged Performance rear springs and spring perches, I will lower the set kit price by $750. We'll split shipping costs. I want to use the MPP lower spring arm, but I can't use my UP spring perch for the 70mm diameter spring I'll need to buy from MPP for this kit: MPP Model 3 Lightweight Rear Spring Arm Installation Instructions | Mountain Pass Performance

I contacted MPP, and they are looking into offering just the spring perch for us UP coilover owners. But I am on a tight deadline.

So you'd get this kit, minus $750, with front and rear MPP coilovers. The rears are a divorced spring design where the spring is a separate component. Instead of the rear MPP spring, you'd get a rear UP spring which works just the same and is adjustable. The MPP measuring guidelines might not apply any more for setting ride height. You'd need to do some trial and error or refer to UP instructions:
Model 3 - Coilover Suspension Installation Guide - Unplugged Performance

Last edited: