Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MS Refresh Front Badge Replacement Options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the life of me, Im not sure why Tesla decided to leave the chrome badging on the refreshed S's but here we are. Im not a fan of wrapping or dipping the badges, but I might have to seeing I cannot find any replacements for the front badge.

Anyone know of any legit ones, or options?

Thanks ahead!

I had no luck finding one, had my detailer remove it and paint it gloss black while he had the car for PPF.

I cant remember the price exactly but remember it being about the same as I would have paid for a replacement but he was also getting plenty of my money on other items,

Looks like the route Im going to go. Thanks for the success story. Glad it worked out.

This is what I used

I used hyperDip as well. Just take off the front emblem and follow the instructions. It came out looking great. you don't need to buy the "Kit". one can of hyperdip is all you need.
Like this ?

Like this ?

yes. I used Shadow Black for a matte black finish. if you want shiny, use piano black... or whatever color you want.

Went to Autozone and picked up some Plasti-Dip Luxury Metal Black Sapphire Spray Paint. Apply three coats as of now. Never used the product before but not bad for nooby results!

BE812EB6-8287-4EB8-B310-EE2844E8E5A6.jpeg