Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MSM - Show me pictures of your car today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
reppin team msm
8958FED1-596C-4E40-8E17-FE2D8992F94E.jpeg
2780ED70-D1C1-4CEE-B3A0-5584B880ACEB.jpeg

Did you wrap it? I would be curious to see if you have any paint damages, like this Model 3 owner from Finland?

I talk to him occasionally. My car looks nothing like his. I did not wrap it.

I made a video linked below about looking at my paint. Spoiler: it's pretty boring, and I find a little rust on the bolts in the trunk. In the second video linked below, you can see I get a lot of dirt stuck up in the rear aero shield

I talk to him occasionally. My car looks nothing like his. I did not wrap it.

I made a video linked below about looking at my paint. Spoiler: it's pretty boring, and I find a little rust on the bolts in the trunk. In the second video linked below, you can see I get a lot of dirt stuck up in the rear aero shield

Yes I remeberabout your videos, I even subscribed to your YT account.

About the Checking Paint Chips and Rust After 18,000 Miles of Highway and Dirt Road Driving at the 10:40,
I noticed the same rust on one of the bolt. I suppose it a galvanisation issue between the iron bolt and the aluminium wheelhouse.
One of the bolt must have not been correctly insulated? I wonder if there is a way to fixing without created more problem.

About the I found 15 Pounds of Dirt in my Tesla Model 3 | Shocks | Tires | Brakes After Dirt Road Driving, I noticed that the
rear diffuser has been a little bit redesigned to include a trap access for the exported models vith a tow hitch.
I wonder if the diffuser prevent now to have so much dirt and mud entering into this area.

I think that a little splatch guard near the area behind the rear wheels could protect better against getting some mud?
Also, I wonder why not to have some small holes at the bottom of the diffuser to drain any water.
I saw some report of Model 3 losing their rear bumper after passing in a large puddle.

Reactions: DirtyT3sla
Just had our 2017 MSM MS and my 2018 White Model 3 car washed today (FutureWash’s waterless car wash). So happy having had full PPF and ceramic pro put on both cars. Makes it easier come car wash time and the result is so amazing. Just think the Teslas are great looking cars.

CCA5135D-1C96-4CD3-B89F-5282B95C45A8.jpeg

I love our MSM MS but we didn’t want two of the same color although briefly entertained the idea. Very happy with the colors we decided on.

Last edited:
Yes I remeberabout your videos, I even subscribed to your YT account.

About the Checking Paint Chips and Rust After 18,000 Miles of Highway and Dirt Road Driving at the 10:40,
I noticed the same rust on one of the bolt. I suppose it a galvanisation issue between the iron bolt and the aluminium wheelhouse.
One of the bolt must have not been correctly insulated? I wonder if there is a way to fixing without created more problem.

About the I found 15 Pounds of Dirt in my Tesla Model 3 | Shocks | Tires | Brakes After Dirt Road Driving, I noticed that the
rear diffuser has been a little bit redesigned to include a trap access for the exported models vith a tow hitch.
I wonder if the diffuser prevent now to have so much dirt and mud entering into this area.

I think that a little splatch guard near the area behind the rear wheels could protect better against getting some mud?
Also, I wonder why not to have some small holes at the bottom of the diffuser to drain any water.
I saw some report of Model 3 losing their rear bumper after passing in a large puddle.

There is one small drainage hole you can see in the 15lbs of dirt video (I talk about there not being a bolt, and not knowing if it should have a bolt, but it's a drainage hole).

• Informative
Reactions: Watts_Up