Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mud Flaps Gen 2 no drilling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are going to let her back in later to make your tea??

Black mud flaps on white M3.

Ansel Adams mode {off}

Attachments

• IMAG1566.jpg
    IMAG1566.jpg
    769.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMAG1565.jpg
    IMAG1565.jpg
    690.1 KB · Views: 63
I concur especially with Midnight Silver or black. The black ones, even on my white car, are virtually invisible against the tyre. White ones even on a white car stand out too much IMHO. Apologies Heavy Rain.

Have fun with your new toy!
I am going to the workshop soon, and gonna change them to black ones directly. White mud flaps on a white car seems logic, but yours looks better to me, more importantly I can finally get rid of the wash machine image every time I step into it, it’s bad for marriage.

I am going to the workshop soon, and gonna change them to black ones directly. White mud flaps on a white car seems logic, but yours looks better to me, more importantly I can finally get rid of the wash machine image every time I step into it, it’s bad for marriage.

Team White: Fastest damn household appliances on the planet ;-)

I had a white 66 Lotus Elan. No one compared it to a washing machine. But it did smell like a boat ;-)

Ordered the Torque Alliance mud flaps in white, arrived today can't fault the shipping speed. unfortunately they all have paint blobs on the back where it can be seen when on the car. Emailed them about it, we'll see what they say

Attachments

• 20200626_164709.jpg
    20200626_164709.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 20200626_163257.jpg
    20200626_163257.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 44