Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Must have items I purchased for my Tesla 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

So when I picked up my Tesla 3 I went on a bit of a spending spree and wanted to share what I have purchased for my Tesla 3. I scoured through reviews and and I thought I would share with others who might be looking for items for their Tesla.

I created a google doc with all my purchases (hover over the items to see my comments):

Google Doc: Must Have Tesla 3 Items

Let me know what items you bought that you really like for your Tesla?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hairyman
Good on you for making a list and sharing it. A couple that I'd suggest that you consider:

If you carry shopping bags in your Model 3, super easy install: Boot Grocery Bag Hook – Model 3 - Tessories Australia🔋

If you drive around with coffee in your Tesla, this holds them in a bit better and makes spills easy to clean: Rubber Cup Holder Insert - Tessories Australia🔋

Cup holder insert on the list and exact same and cheaper!

Thanks for sharing about the Boot Grocery Bag hook - not something I would use but Im sure others would (I go to Aldi so just shove everything in a box lol - sick of getting 15cent plastic bags.

Yep already on my list :) and cheaper too.

Where do I get discounts for for Tesla Owners Club of Australia? Interested but not sure I want to spend $50 just yet.
If you join you get access to the the directory of businesses offering discounts and their discount codes. It is pretty easy to get more than the membership costs back when you are getting your first set up

Hi all,

So when I picked up my Tesla 3 I went on a bit of a spending spree and wanted to share what I have purchased for my Tesla 3. I scoured through reviews and and I thought I would share with others who might be looking for items for their Tesla.

I created a google doc with all my purchases (hover over the items to see my comments):

Google Doc: Must Have Tesla 3 Items

Let me know what items you bought that you really like for your Tesla?
The fact you have links are very helpful.

I am going to use them to buy some items for mine also.

Given the nature of my lifestyle (very active) my carpet floor mats are needing to be replaced so that link for those especially is great.
What is the quality like on yours?

Love to hear a review of your items.

Reactions: Hairyman
The fact you have links are very helpful.

I am going to use them to buy some items for mine also.

Given the nature of my lifestyle (very active) my carpet floor mats are needing to be replaced so that link for those especially is great.
What is the quality like on yours?

Love to hear a review of your items.

I haven't replaced my floor mats, just the boot, frunk and tool area. I love them - they are a perfect fit and for the cost I get all 3 compared to the Tesla website which is very expensive for just 1 even if u can get them in stock.

It is in my top 3 of favorite items for the price and cost. If you just grab my top 3 fav items you will be very happy.

If your asking about floor mats - I prefer my stock floor mats, but there are 3d molded mats out there but may need to do some research. The genuine set from Tesla is not bad priced. https://shop.tesla.com/en_au/product/model-3-carpet-interior-mats

Note: also if you hover over any of my items iv added a comment (has a little orange triangle to see my thoughts)

Last edited: