Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MVPA confusion. No premium upgrade package?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I'm taking delivery, tomorrow, of an Inventory S 75D produced October 22nd 2018, VIN 286229.

I actually selected this one because I -wanted- the Sunroof, which It has, and I prefer the Textile seats vs the 'vegan leather'.

However, I was under the impression that since about June or July, the "Premium Upgrades Package" was standard, (including ambient lighting and the Bioweapon Defense HEPA filter and 12-way adjustable seats. )

When I click "View Spec" in my Tesla account, it shows "Premium Upgrades Package - Included".

My MVPA however lists:

- Standard Black Interior
- Multi-Pattern Seats
- Premium Sound
- Subzero Weather Package

No mention of the "Premium Upgrades Package", just these parts (but not all) that make it up.

Does that mean I won't be getting the ambient lighting, 12-way seats and etc?
I thought these were standard on all Model S cars produced by 10/22, which this one was.

Is it possible that this one was somehow made without the PUP that had been standard for a few months at this time?

Is there anyone out there who got a Model S recently, who doesn't have these things listed on the MVPA, but got them? (Ambient lighthing, 12 way adjustable seats, bioweapon defense, etc..)?

I wouldn’t worry about it. Premium sound and subzero weather are part of the premium package. They wouldn’t suddenly unbundle the other components.

Yeah, sounds like they've just got a bit confused with the description of the car. It should be a safe bet that it has all the upgrade features, presuming the manufacturing date is in fact correct. I guess you'll find out tomorrow!

Well, I hope you guys are right!

Had the date confirmed about 3 ways; a delivery advisor pinged the car and showed its 'birthdate' as 10/22; the SC it was located at showed me a picture with a window decal showing a manufacture date of 10/22 and the VIN, 286229 seems to line up with "October-ish".

I was just under the impression that the MVPA was the "final word" on what the card had; I find it odd that they'd segment out all of the old packages as individual instead of just listing it under "PUP" like the spec did.

Anyone around with a recent MVPA that says differently?? (Or the same?)