Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MVPA no longer in account?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey there!

Super weird. Earlier today I got submit final payment in account as well as my MVPA added. Just checked again, and now no MVPA, and account is back to saying "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

Has this ever happened to anyone? What a mess!

• Funny
Reactions: qdeathstar
Hey there!

Super weird. Earlier today I got submit final payment in account as well as my MVPA added. Just checked again, and now no MVPA, and account is back to saying "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

Has this ever happened to anyone? What a mess!
Yes this happened to me too, they didn't have a good explanation for it aside from "it'll show up again closer to delivery (48 hours or so?). Sire enough, it did come back. My appointment of course never left.

Just an update. Got off with someone from a service center. They said they had one built, but it didn't pass quality control. He said he wasn't sure if they'd be able to fix it or if they were going to match me to a new one. Not sure how this works out on my loan now. As a plus either the service center person made it up, or they really do QA testing. :D

Just an update. Got off with someone from a service center. They said they had one built, but it didn't pass quality control. He said he wasn't sure if they'd be able to fix it or if they were going to match me to a new one. Not sure how this works out on my loan now. As a plus either the service center person made it up, or they really do QA testing. :D

yes that’s normal. Good thing they caught it instead of you having to return it or refuse delivery

Is MVPA the same as "Lending Agreement." I've never seen anything called MVPA in my account. Ordered 8/30. Got VIN 9/3 (by calling SA), scheduled for delivery 9/22. As an aside, I've received no texts about anything other than my initial order.

Attachments

• MVPA.png
    MVPA.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 90
Is MVPA the same as "Lending Agreement." I've never seen anything called MVPA in my account. Ordered 8/30. Got VIN 9/3 (by calling SA), scheduled for delivery 9/22. As an aside, I've received no texts about anything other than my initial order.

I believe it is Lending Agreement if you are financing through Tesla. Not sure if you also get and MVPA. Yeah, that’s where the MVPA showed though.

• Funny
Reactions: qdeathstar