Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MVPA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my MVPA today and also a call to confirm delivery.

After waiting and waiting finally i will be having my first Tesla.

Been trying to get an update from my service advisor but no luck until i got a call from another SA offering me model 3. When i told him i ordered MY he offered to look if there is an available car based on my configuration... and everything is history.

Schedule delivery tom at 12:30pm

Thank you

Ordered 3-16
MSM and 20 induction wheels no FSD
will prolly add it later.

if anyone here is from Socal i can give you the SA who helped me out.
I'm waiting for an AWD MSM with 19" wheels (here in San Diego) ordered last year end of September. Wondering if I should contact them to upgrade to the 20". I don't want to reprice it to the current price though as that would be another $1,990 (over the $2K for the wheels). Will your delivery be in Costa Mesa or Carlsbad?

Last edited:
I'm waiting for an AWD MSM with 19" wheels (here in San Diego) ordered last year end of September. Wondering if I should contact them to upgrade to the 20". I don't want to reprice it to the current price though as that would be another $1,990 (over the $2K for the wheels). Will your delivery be in Costa Mesa or Carlsbad?

I suggest you contact them. My original SA were not aggressive as the one who called me. Pablo from pasadena is a terrific SA called me yesterday promised to look for 1 and he did. Received an MVPA and excellent communication.

Home delivery by 12:30 pm tom... i asked the guy that called me if i need to go to buena park, he said bo we will deliver it to you.

I will post a picture tom .

I suggest you contact them. My original SA were not aggressive as the one who called me. Pablo from pasadena is a terrific SA called me yesterday promised to look for 1 and he did. Received an MVPA and excellent communication.

Home delivery by 12:30 pm tom... i asked the guy that called me if i need to go to buena park, he said bo we will deliver it to you.

I will post a picture tom .

Did the first name of your other SA start with "J"?

Reactions: Grumpy