Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MX P90D...wow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im not too sure TBH... the energy chart on the dash goes all the way to 400wh/m my 75d is limited to 200, it was also set to INSANE when i collected it, not taken it out in case it wont go back in :)

I had a 90D X in November which didnt feel much different to my 75 unlike this one.... I think it was a trade in as its had a full chrome delete and black slipstreams...

Im not too sure TBH... the energy chart on the dash goes all the way to 400wh/m my 75d is limited to 200, it was also set to INSANE when i collected it, not taken it out in case it wont go back in :)

I had a 90D X in November which didnt feel much different to my 75 unlike this one.... I think it was a trade in as its had a full chrome delete and black slipstreams...

Your 75D should hit around 350 kW, remember it's a log scale power graph. Regardless, the P models are massively quicker and max power is way more than 400 kW, more like 500+ kW! A 90D would feel slightly slower than your 75D as I don't think they were ever uncorked like the later 75D and 100D models. Not much difference in any of the recent non-P models though, apart from the considerably slower corked 75D.

Sorry didn’t mean the log graph I meant the yellow power bar the one that shows regen as green. In my 75d it goes to 200 in this it’s 400.

I have to say it does feel slower than my 75d

I'm actually talking about the same thing. The last label is 200, but the scale goes beyond that and the next increment would be 400 i.e. 50,100,200,400. Max power on the 75D is around 350 kW at the end of the graph. It took me a while to notice it was on a log scale too and I wondered why it was apparently only showing just over 200 kW.