Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MXM4 price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is time to replace the rears on the wife's Long range 3. I hate the stock Michelins. They are without doubt the worst performing tires in the wet I have ever suffered, but the times being what they are, we need to be frugal. I'll just replace the 2 rears with the same he thinks.

You have be sh$%&ing me.

Tire rack:
Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 7.05.02 PM.png

Local guy - installed:

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 7.05.26 PM.png

Are they joking?

The cross climate's and the pilot sport's were both less expensive. Are these prices representative?

It is time to replace the rears on the wife's Long range 3. I hate the stock Michelins. They are without doubt the worst performing tires in the wet I have ever suffered, but the times being what they are, we need to be frugal. I'll just replace the 2 rears with the same he thinks.

You have be sh$%&ing me.

Tire rack:
View attachment 560249

Local guy - installed:

View attachment 560250

Are they joking?

The cross climate's and the pilot sport's were both less expensive. Are these prices representative?

ALL OEM tires are expensive. Take any brand car, try to rebuy the OEM tires. $200+ each tire no matter what type of tire they are.

There’s a large contingency of people who will only put the OE tire on a car. Tire manufacturers know this so they cut the manufacturers a great deal on those tires knowing they can charge a premium on replacements.

Reactions: Gasaraki