Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MXP price junped to $101,490 today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, now charging $6,500 for the 6 seat upgrade

Which isn't an upgrade on the MXP as it's the only config that has ever been available.

I wonder if there's any chance they're going to start offering the 5 seat config? It's totally deceptive to advertise a base price of $89K only for it not to really be the base price. I suspect it's not even legal.

Which isn't an upgrade on the MXP as it's the only config that has ever been available.

I wonder if there's any chance they're going to start offering the 5 seat config? It's totally deceptive to advertise a base price of $89K only for it not to really be the base price. I suspect it's not even legal.
I think a 5/7 is coming soon. It doesn't make sense otherwise. Better to raise price of car

That’s just the Tesla way. SOP.