Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 2016 Tesla Model S 70D (facelift) - Solid White

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kinds begs for the chrome to be blacked out and the windows as well. Very nice ride! Will you also Xpel the front? Would be a shame to have rock chips on the glorious white hood and facelift nose.

Well, the plan is to get the car treated with Opti-Coat Pro Pluss. Still considering xpel on front and hood, but thinking there might become colour differences by time?

Top man!

I've always been a midnight silver guy, you've converted me? Omg.

How does that suspension feel? Cause I tried 19" on normal coil suspension and 21" with the air suspension, the 21" with air felt so much better

I came from an Audi A4 2010 model with S-line suspensions and they were hella hard. Comparing the 21" on normal coil suspension on the Tesla is another world of comfort for me so I am very satisfied.

Just plain beautiful.

Thanks man :)

Thanks Buckerine. Go 21", you wont regret it.

I'm afraid I WOULD regret it after the tires wear out in 5000 miles. :)
Well, the plan is to get the car treated with Opti-Coat Pro Pluss. Still considering xpel on front and hood, but thinking there might become colour differences by time?

I came from an Audi A4 2010 model with S-line suspensions and they were hella hard. Comparing the 21" on normal coil suspension on the Tesla is another world of comfort for me so I am very satisfied.

You realize we're all still waiting for more photos right? :)

My last car was an Audi A7 2015 S-line black edition, 21" wheels too, pretty hard suspension, so your 21" setup is more comfortable eh, good to know