Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 2021 Model Y Air Suspension

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a dual motor w/ acceleration boost.
at230 air suspension w/
airlift management
universal air bagged shocks
20' Induction wheels w/ stock tires
and more...

tempImagexiIfLc.jpg
IMG_2175.jpg
IMG_2187.jpg
IMG_0479.jpg

Loving the suspension and have it set to about an 1 inch daily drop setting.
Rides better than stock to me at this height.
More future modifications coming soon.

Reactions: Solhan
Does the air suspension lift the entire car somehow? What is the maximum? I do dirt roads a LOT and increasing the clearance only temporarily would be hugely helpful.

BTW to original poster: I thought my white would be really really boring, I picked white because I thought it might be cooler. Yours, however, looks GREAT. What is that black trim on the front bottom and around the wheels?

Thanks,

-TPC

Does the air suspension lift the entire car somehow? What is the maximum? I do dirt roads a LOT and increasing the clearance only temporarily would be hugely helpful.

BTW to original poster: I thought my white would be really really boring, I picked white because I thought it might be cooler. Yours, however, looks GREAT. What is that black trim on the front bottom and around the wheels?

Thanks,

-TPC
Sorry for the late reply...

You can get it set up for maximum lowering settings or higher settings. Just need to adjust the struts accordingly. The shop can offer on road and off road suspension work so check them out.
The black trim is from an online store, which are wraps/stickers and not sure which ones you are referring to on the wheels.