Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY Air Suspension?

Would you prefer Air Suspension in MY?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would you prefer air suspension in your MY?

Per this article.

Personally, I don't mind waiting if it is on their upgrade roadmap. If TESLA confirms, I will cancel my order.

LR AWD White/White 19" Gemini. Stuck on "Drafting Contract" for more than 2 weeks.
I am trading in my 2018 MX 75D for MY. One of the few things I don’t like in my MX is air suspension. My wife drives RX 350 and her car’s spring suspension is much much smoother. It’s day and night. New S/X has dampening control and this made suspension lot better than older S/X. But still on same level as RX 350 spring suspension.

I drove M3P a few times and thought it was much smoother than my MX.

My 2 cents.

I concur... I traded my X for the Y and while in theory it sounds awesome to be able to change the ride height, in practice it seems like there were tradeoffs. I had two different Model X's, a 2016 and a 2019, and there's no question the 2019 was smoother and much improved, however both cars suffered from "shudder" under acceleration that the 3 and Y do not... In general the X is more of a low volume, almost hand made, super complex vehicle. I love bells and whistles, but all that complexity also leads to more issues...