Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

my "build" thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These Forgiato wheels - were you happy with them while you had them? Considering them as a summer tire option for my 2023 MXP. Do they help highway efficiency? Hi did the 22 inch Forgiato stack up against the 20 inch T Sport Line and why did you get rid of the 22 inch? Tire wear?

These Forgiato wheels - were you happy with them while you had them? Considering them as a summer tire option for my 2023 MXP. Do they help highway efficiency? Hi did the 22 inch Forgiato stack up against the 20 inch T Sport Line and why did you get rid of the 22 inch? Tire wear?
They were great, I loved them very much. Definitely head turners, so many people asked about them.
CONS:
Hard to keep them clean due to design
Cracked one wheel, so not sure about quality

PROS:
Efficiency, they worked like aero wheels, my efficiency actually improved on the highway
They look great
They are very lightweight for not being fully forged
Endless options to customize by painting inserts or plasti dipping them

I cracked one wheel, otherwise I had them through rain, heavy snow, 120F summer and had zero issues. Sold them due to cracked front wheel.

TSportlines are OK, not good but not bad either. they are mid range wheels, nothing really screams at you they are exceptional, quality is good, while they are lightweight, they are not super efficient, but that is due to open design. Overall I was happy with them and I would go with TSportline comfortable 20s rather than Forgiato 22s if I ever get another X. But that is my personal preference, 22s look cool :)