Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clun9's M3LR Build Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been a few years since I've had my Model 3 LR and never created a build thread to document the process.
My most recent pics:
4TOxrAe.jpg

2lDf0Fm.jpg

0r2g2XZ.jpg

DyNJJ7E.jpg

It has been a great commuter for me as I travel about 75-80 miles a day round trip with free charging at work.
After I bought the M3LR, I lowered it fairly quickly with UP lowering springs initially.
aHUnSAC.jpg

dkCrHAT.jpg

Then I switched from the 19s to the 20 Performance Sport wheels for a bit while throwing on UP front and rear sway bars and some spacers:
SNUrdlu.jpg

XTJu6g9.jpg

3SiBgnX.jpg

qd2vlLC.jpg

Got tired of the 20s and switched to 19" Gram Lights 57DRs:
p3fUrB0.jpg

K0HT0DM.jpg

ZDJqU7W.jpg

Q3leQY4.jpg

Wasn't low enough for me so I ended up swapping to Tein Flex Z coilovers while on the Gram Lights.
Definitely a much better ride and handling compared to the lowering springs.
6Q7TO77.jpg

50TTDes.jpg

dfAZLGR.jpg

tApojAA.jpg

Bought a new MYP when one of my other cars was totaled out. Ended up installing MPP Comfortable Adjustable Coilovers with wheel spacers as I hate the OEM wheel gap and wheel fitment. I'll start a build thread elsewhere once the wheel setup arrives and is on.
kezHkJe.jpg

I've heard I am pretty low for a static car but it rides comfortably & doesn't rub. No issues for my daily commute.
Pretty happy with it so far, but will likely upgrade the brakes and some more interior bits. Already have some carbon bits inside but looking for swapping to more tuner style steering wheel setups like Personal or Nardi as well as Recaro Pole Positions or another set of Sportster CSs.
XUSC0Cd.jpg

2sfRXbs.jpg

iPa9ItU.jpg