Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My center console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alcantara is fine as long as you won't have a lot of contact with it. When you do you see all the various marks which to me is as bad as having finger prints on the piano black. Anything like the console that has a lot of physical contact should be of a material that doesn't show markings from the contact in my opinion.

I thought your fake leather looked good except that it didn't match the grain of the seats which is smooth with almost no grain visible. If you can match the seats that would be nice.

Either the seats, or the side of the center cubby. It has a leather like texture with less "wrinkles" than the sample shown here before.

Side texture:
side-texture.png

I would like it if there was a top wrap that matched that.

The "Leatherette" looks to have longer/deeper striations in it.

Hi @Skione65 & @tivoboy,

The kids are very limited in their production capacity.
The local manufacturer they were working with wants an outrageous amount for the molds ($10-20k) so they are 3D printing everything for now while they look for an alternative.

They are notifying people at the top of their list as they produce enough items to ship.
Once you are notified and place an order, your stuffs should ship in the next business day.

The list is in chronological order as you are posting here or via email and IM.
They thought that was the only fair way to determine the order of notifications.

Thanks for your understanding and support,
CJ

Hi @Skione65 & @tivoboy,

The kids are very limited in their production capacity.
The local manufacturer they were working with wants an outrageous amount for the molds ($10-20k) so they are 3D printing everything for now while they look for an alternative.

They are notifying people at the top of their list as they produce enough items to ship.
Once you are notified and place an order, your stuffs should ship in the next business day.

The list is in chronological order as you are posting here or via email and IM.
They thought that was the only fair way to determine the order of notifications.

Thanks for your understanding and support,
CJ

@chojn1,

Thank you My Friend! Appreciate the quick response! I’m in Full Support of the kids. Those Mold prices are “Ludicrous”!:) Hope you still have my IM and Thread Posting for “One of Everything”! LOVE it all!

Ski

Just ordered my AWD last week. So it will be several months before the 3 comes but I am interested in the iQ, sunglasses with tissue and coin spot.

Nice work!

It is pretty cool getting into the Tesla scene. Been looking at lots of YouTube videos and I test drove a P100D the other day and the 0-60 in 2.3 sec was quite amazing and is making me think of how I could afford even a used P version....but the 3 in 4.5 seconds (maybe faster) will still be fast. Maybe just not face flattening fast.