Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My center console

chojn1

Sep 21, 2017
Sugar Land
trays 1.jpg
trays 3.jpg

smak

Mar 3, 2016
NorthHollywood, CA
I've been thinking that somebody should make an organizer for that space that's exactly cut for certain Model 3 items

Like make a cutout to put the charging adapter in, a pen slot, a place for glasses, a cupholder for a small watter bottle, etc...

SDKoala

Model 3 LR RWD
Apr 11, 2018
San Diego
Everyone's enamored by the console sunglasses insert, but it's the cupholder inserts that look really useful. The cupholders are a little too large and too shallow for standard to-go cups and water bottles.

garrity

Feb 26, 2016
CA
And no comment about my cool Qi charger.

I saw that and have been searching for it online, should have put 2 and 2 together and figured out that you made that too. Please send that to the kiddo for orders ASAP too. How do we find out when these would be available for sale?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC